Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Journals and Member Photos > Training Journals
User Name
Password

Old 09-19-2012, 03:11 PM   #31
mth498

mth498 is on a distinguished road
DowgpoundHank - Really appreciate it bro, my wrist feel better this week, last week they felt as if they were going to fall off, i could not move them without them clicking or poping. Very painful. I will do that from now on, tomroow i post a workout for the day, wednesdays i only do cardio and abs. Thanks bro, my dad is 60 and he is all natural and he is up to pulling over 500lbs. I am on gear and pulling only 200 more then him lol.
mth498 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 03:14 PM   #32
mth498

CK i would probley add in the equipose. Im running Genshi and Kalpa from GBN and i feel like there gear is more properly dosed then other places i have used or other brands, because this gear is hitting me hard now, so im nervous to add another juice into the mix. Probley the next cycle ill add in, Test,Tren and EQ.
Old 09-19-2012, 03:18 PM   #33
mth498

So i hit cardio and abs today. Got alot of my energy back.

Side effects have got worse with the Tren. It is not kicking my ass that bad, but dame if i didnt have the energy i do right now, or if i was not feeling good, this would probley make me go crazy. The night swets have got alot worse, i am soaking the bed by morning, i have to wash my sheets daily, i sleep with no covers and a fan on full blast blowing on me and it does no good. I even went ahead orderd a new bed, took the old one and put it in my basement, where its usually cool and i sleep down there but it does not do the trick either. The next part of it that sucks is, my body is strong and ready to go, my head is what feels run down and tired, its strange and my appetite is completlyl gone.

With my appetite gone, it makes it very easy to follow the diet, but i hate eating so i just get the meals swallow em down as fast as i can and thats it. I wait untill the next meal, i feel like i live in my own world and no one else exist. I only been leaving my house to work out and get food at the beggining of the week.

No depression
No sex problems
No zits/acne/hairloss.

25LBS of fat lost
Old 09-19-2012, 03:39 PM   #34
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by mth498 View Post
So i hit cardio and abs today. Got alot of my energy back.

Side effects have got worse with the Tren. It is not kicking my ass that bad, but dame if i didnt have the energy i do right now, or if i was not feeling good, this would probley make me go crazy. The night swets have got alot worse, i am soaking the bed by morning, i have to wash my sheets daily, i sleep with no covers and a fan on full blast blowing on me and it does no good. I even went ahead orderd a new bed, took the old one and put it in my basement, where its usually cool and i sleep down there but it does not do the trick either. The next part of it that sucks is, my body is strong and ready to go, my head is what feels run down and tired, its strange and my appetite is completlyl gone.

With my appetite gone, it makes it very easy to follow the diet, but i hate eating so i just get the meals swallow em down as fast as i can and thats it. I wait untill the next meal, i feel like i live in my own world and no one else exist. I only been leaving my house to work out and get food at the beggining of the week.

No depression
No sex problems
No zits/acne/hairloss.

25LBS of fat lost
Alot of your mental shit I can identify with after a long time running tren. It did not hit me as fast as you at all. The night sweats didnt come til I went off. Are you talking in your sleep? I do that shit and OMG it is dangerous. I get paranoid because if my wife is looking at me in the am funny I think "oh shit". Another person asked me one morning "so who is xxxx? Does she often vacuum for you?" WTF?
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 10:58 PM   #35
mth498

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
Alot of your mental shit I can identify with after a long time running tren. It did not hit me as fast as you at all. The night sweats didnt come til I went off. Are you talking in your sleep? I do that shit and OMG it is dangerous. I get paranoid because if my wife is looking at me in the am funny I think "oh shit". Another person asked me one morning "so who is xxxx? Does she often vacuum for you?" WTF?

Yea bro i talk, i wake up sweating and like as if im crying in my sleep i can hear myself and wake up. Or ill fall asleep for 20 minutes and think i slept for 9hrs. I am not paranoid or anything like that about anything, if anything i dont care about anything at all, nothing fazes me or bothers me. I just feel like i live in a completely different world. What else do you go threw on tren bro?
Old 09-20-2012, 11:07 PM   #36
mth498

So today i hit my Delts and Tris

Military Press: 1x12 185lbs, 3x8 225lbs
Seated DB Press: 3x6
DB Lat Raise/Front Raise Supersets: 2x10/10

Skullcrushers: 1x12 for 80lbs, 3x8 for 115lbs
Rope Pressdowns: 3x8
Straight Bar Pulldowns: 2x12

Added in dips to my Triceps. 4x8. They were burnt out after this. This was done with bodyweight did not add any on.
Old 09-23-2012, 12:25 AM   #37
mth498

Pics of my arms and back. left is old to the right is most recent. Its been about 7 weeks in. Everything is going really good. Will post pics of my abs this week coming. The before photos nothing, but the newest photos i finally have abs. Very happy, and have to give GBN, a huge thanks for the great gear, it def is the iceing.

Old 09-24-2012, 07:47 PM   #38
mth498

So today i only got in about 5 meals.

Meal 1 - 1 cup oatmeal. 6 egg whites.
Meal 2 - 1/2 cup brown rice, 5 ounces chicken, Veggies.
Meal 3 - Protein Shake and 2 Rice Cakes With Peanut Butter spread.
Meal 4 - 1/2 Sweet Potato, 5 Ounce Steak, Veggies.
Meal 5 - 1/2 Cup Brown Rice, 8 Ounce Haddock and Veggies.

I cant even think about eating right now. My appetite is most likely gone do to the Trenbolone, it is starting to really push the sides on me now, in the beggining not so bad, but this stuff is potent and doing its job. Cant complain to much, love the results but they are very aggrivating, when you cant sleep at all, and then when you do fall asleep you have some fucked up night mare, wake up and your bed is soaked.

Hit Chest and Biceps today, but im so tired today that i cant even stand to sit here and type it all out. but my my weights were up from previous post, i had plenty of energy while in the gym, but when i leave i dont want to do nothing and just want to sit alone and not talk, watch tv i cant even watch tv i zone out.

More updates tomorow.
Old 09-25-2012, 05:51 PM   #39
BikerTrash
Vet

BikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to behold
Very nice cycle log fella ....Very nice.....Looks as if your cycle and goals are coming together very nicely
BikerTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 03:43 AM   #40
mth498

Thanks bikertrash. I am real happy with the results at this point. Going to cut a little longer, jump off the gear and then jump back on when i can, to bulk up. I am real happy with the fat loos and the muscle maintained.
Old 09-28-2012, 01:29 AM   #41
mth498

Started Thursday off strong. My body is starting to feel like normal again. Still got the gear flowing, just my body is starting to handle it alot better then in the beggining of the cycle. Was having crazy night swets. bad dreams and just felt like i couldnt deal with anyone. But that subsided and is gone. Feel like my happy normal self, just strong as hell and making gains.

Meal 1 - 1 cup oatmeal. 6 egg whites.
Meal 2 - 1/2 cup brown rice, 5 ounces chicken, Veggies.
Meal 4 - 1/2 Sweet Potato, 5 Ounce Steak, Veggies.
Meal 5 - 1/2 Cup Brown Rice, 8 Ounce Haddock and Veggies.
Meal 6 - 5 Ounce chicken, Veggies.

Workout hit delts and traps.

Thursday - Delts/Triceps

Military Press: 1x12, 3x8
Seated DB Press: 3x6 100lbs
DB Lat Raise/Front Raise Supersets: 2x10/10 NONE THIS WEEK

Skullcrushers: 3x8 200lbs
Rope Pressdowns: 3x8 190lbs
Straight Bar Pulldowns: 2x12 200lbs

No side effects to note on. Any problems i had seem to of subsided and am i having no problems at all. Feeling really good. No soreness after injections, and no more smelling tren when injecting that is completly gone now.
Old 09-29-2012, 12:09 AM   #42
mth498

So today the diet went great got all my meals in. Days line up looked like this, dont remember the times of the meals but they were around 2 1/2 to 3hrs apart. I was up at 4am did 25 minutes of walking to warm up then hit the weights early. But first this is the meal plan today.

Meal 1 - 1/2 cup oatmeal. 10 egg whites.
Meal 2 - 1/2 white potato 5 ounces chicken.
Meal 4 - 1/2 Potato, 7 Ounce Steak
Meal 5 - 1/2 Cup Brown Rice, 10 Ounces of haddock and 4 large shrimp
Meal 6 - Large Green Salad, 5 Ounce chicken, 4 shrimp.

Eating today was no problem. Wanted to eat more, so i think my body is looking to grow, so Sunday i will revide the meal plan add in more veggies, and maybe chance from 1/2 cup or potato, carbs to 1 full cup or whole potato, carb each meal.

Friday - Back/Traps

Deadlifts: 1x10 450lbs, 1x8 for 500lbs, 3x6 650lbs, last week did 700 but i couldnt push it to that this week. Maybe next week.
Barbbell Row: 1x10, 1x8, 1x6
Low Cable Row: 2x8
Wide Grip Pulldowns: 2x10
DB Shrugs: 1x12 80lbs, 1x10 120lbs, 3x8 150lbs

Starting to plan out my next cycle. Bulk cycle. After this cycle is over soon, i will be going natural for about 8 weeks and then jump back in. After the bulk i will cut natural for about 16 weeks or 4 to 5 months. I am very happy with what i am acheiving. GBN, the gear, help from everyone following me on here and helping me out. I really appreciate everything.
Old 09-29-2012, 08:02 AM   #43
Dawgpound_Hank

Thats some serious weight for skullcrushers and deads brutha! Good job, good log!
Old 09-29-2012, 08:09 AM   #44
Dawgpound_Hank

9/21: Skullcrushers: 3x8 for 115lbs

1 week later: Skullcrushers: 3x8 200lbs

Old 09-29-2012, 01:02 PM   #45
mth498

Yea bro i dont do them heavy all the time especially on gear. 200lbs i can do naturally. I use the EZ curl bars for it. I dont like going heavy all the time on gear because i am afraid that i will tear or hurt parts of my body. I actually know a few teens that bench more then me and skull crush 250 and they look like they would not beable to move 50lbs.