Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Off Topic > General discussion
User Name
Password

Old 07-08-2003, 09:04 AM   #1
bad-kitty

Cool

A guide to womens vocab!

Fine (adj)

This is the word women use to end an argument when they feel they are right and you need to shut up. Never use "fine" to describe how a woman looks - this will cause you to have one of those arguments.

Five Minutes (n,n)

This is half an hour. It is equivalent to the five minutes that your football game is going to last before you take out the trash, so it's an even trade.

Nothing (n)

This means "something," and you should be on your toes. "Nothing" is usually used to describe the feeling a woman has of wanting to turn you inside out, upside down, and backwards. "Nothing" usually signifies an argument that will last "Five Minutes" and end with "Fine"

Go Ahead (With Raised Eyebrows)

This is a dare. One that will result in a woman getting upset over
"Nothing" and will end with the word "Fine"

Go Ahead (Normal Eyebrows)

This means "I give up" or "do what you want because I don't care". You will get a "Raised Eyebrow Go Ahead" in just a few minutes, followed by "Nothing" and "Fine" and she will talk to you in about "Five Minutes" when she cools off.

Loud Sigh

This is not actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are an idiot at that moment, and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over "Nothing"

Soft Sigh

Again, not a word, but a non-verbal statement. "Soft Sighs" mean that she is content. Your best bet is to not move or breathe, and she will stay content.

That's Okay (pron, n)

This is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can make to a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before paying you back for whatever it is that you have done. "That's Okay" is often used with the word "Fine" and in conjunction with a "Raised Eyebrow."

Go Ahead (v, adv)

At some point in the near future, you are going to be in some mighty big trouble.

Please Do

This is not a statement, it is an offer. A woman is giving you the chance to come up with whatever excuse or reason you have for doing whatever it is that you have done. You have a fair chance with the truth, so be careful and you shouldn't get a "That's Okay".

Thanks

A woman is thanking you. Do not faint. Just say you're welcome.

Thanks a lot

This is much different from "Thanks." A woman will say, "Thanks A Lot" when she is really ticked off at you. It signifies that you have offended her in some callous way, and will be followed by the "Loud Sigh." Be careful not to ask what is wrong after the "Loud Sigh," as she will only tell you "Nothing".

Bubbly

Beware, used in conjunction with "my friend is.." or "but she's..." this means fat. Same applies for "Cuddly", often used in singles columns to ward off males.
Old 07-08-2003, 11:49 AM   #2
bmf2

Helping out the guys I see....lmao :P
Old 07-08-2003, 12:01 PM   #3
urafreak

o my, looks like I have no clue :huh:
Old 07-08-2003, 12:01 PM   #4
takemo

that stuff was right on the money!!lol!!!
Old 07-08-2003, 03:28 PM   #5
symatech

lol, thats awesome.
Old 07-08-2003, 08:46 PM   #6
rado

nice, very nice
Old 07-08-2003, 11:57 PM   #7
JohnnyB
vet

JohnnyB has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyB has a spectacular aura about
Thank I need to know that.

JohnnyB
JohnnyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2003, 12:33 AM   #8
Mertz98

lol how true those are
Old 07-09-2003, 01:22 AM   #9
FKITLETSGO

Darn that's what she really meant? lol
Old 07-09-2003, 03:17 PM   #10
Diablo

So thats whats wrong with females...I have said in the past I am saying it now adn I will say it for the rest of my fucking life.....females like to play games. I HATE games....I have lost them over and over because of either my foolish pride, my hard heart or just cause I dont really give a f**k. And they wonder whats wrong with us.

Geeze
Old 07-09-2003, 09:07 PM   #11
Ghoust

thanks that cleared up a few things for me
Old 07-12-2003, 07:46 PM   #12
Farm Boy

geez Diablo, tell us how you really feel. :lol:
Old 07-17-2003, 08:55 PM   #13
roider

you just reminded me of couple of loud sighs I got before. didn't realize that I was acting as an idiot. :huh:
Old 07-21-2003, 08:08 PM   #14
swampwood

Arrow

Now she tells us! It took me 28 yrs,98 girlfriends and 2 wives to learn half of this the hard way. :angry:
Old 07-22-2003, 02:28 AM   #15
takemo

lmao,hey swamp,i guess it's better late than never.