X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zeke
    Vet
    • May 2005

Growth for shoulder problems

Hey brothas, I've always stayed away from growth due to cost and the short period (3 months) of time I used it. I didn't notice a difference. I'm in a position now where I can take it as long as I want. As long as necessary. I am 47 and I stay on 250 cyp wk year round. I'm wanting to do 500mg/wk cyp, 400mg EQ wk, from March through August. My plan is to do 3iu's (hygetropin) a day M-F... Give me your thoughts my brothas. Diet is as clean as it has ever been with one cheat day a week. I do drink 6-10 drinks Sat-Sun.

Thoughts?!?!

O' and after cycle of test and EQ. I will go on Nolva and Clomid, but I will stay on the 250 test cyp, AND the HGH if suggested by you guys..
    Last edited by zeke; 01-28-2017, 10:52 AM.
  • andrew0409
    Vet
    • Sep 2016

pretty sure youre suppose to take GH everyday. HGH shouts down your natural GH production levels like AAS shuts your test production. It does take some time to recover, One side I got when I came off HGH was I couldn't sleep. On HGH i slept so well when i inject right before bed. So i'm guessing taking it 5 days and suddenly stopping for 2 and on 5 days again is not a good idea.

3iu is low, unless you're getting really pure stuff for sure I would go 4iu at least or for me there's no point at the price GH is. I would suggest getting your IGF level tested if you really want to run 3iu. Cause if it's very weak stuff, you maybe getting like 1.5-2iu and that's not worth shutting down your GH production or the cost of it.

Comment

• Darkness
      • Apr 2011

5 on 2 off is a very popular and effective protocol and has many benefits.

How long term are we talking here? 2 or 3iu over a long period of time is probably perfect for anti aging and healing benefits. I would love to do that permanently

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Everyday works well to.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• zeke
          Vet
          • May 2005

Originally posted by Darkness
          5 on 2 off is a very popular and effective protocol and has many benefits.

How long term are we talking here? 2 or 3iu over a long period of time is probably perfect for anti aging and healing benefits. I would love to do that permanently
          As long as needed.. I have 600 iu's. My thoughts are 18-24 months, but if I don't need to "cycle off" I can stay on.

( I appreciate you and Lifts responding!) Always been great advice! Aging is definitely a problem these days lol!!

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

TB500 actually does more to make my shoulders feel better than GH alone ever did.
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• zeke
              Vet
              • May 2005

Originally posted by liftsiron
              TB500 actually does more to make my shoulders feel better than GH alone ever did.

??? Thank you! I'll have to research it, due to not knowing anything about it. I'm not looking to cover up pain/damage, and I don't expect a cure all from it. It's just getting harder to enjoy what I love so much about working it! You wax your car, you see the results. You clean your house, you see the results. I want to see and enjoy results without the constant aches and pains. But I know you know where I'm coming from. I can't tell you guys enough how much I appreciate your knowledge.
              Thanks a million ����

Comment

• BrutalHoney
                VET
                • Nov 2016

Originally posted by liftsiron
                This... or BPC 157. That shit fixed my elbows like a miracle that I'll never shut up about.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

I have a friend in VA who is an IFBB pro. We used to work out at the same time & hence shoot the shit.Back in '06, he told me taking GH for a year healed his shoulder. He said a year earlier, the MRI showed significant damage, and a year later his doc was stunned that the MRI showed no damage at all. He didn't mention his dosage, but he did say he got it pharma scripted from a doc in FLA. Guess that's pretty popular with the pros. Side note: He said word was Coleman would run 20 iu's ed. How true, I dunno.

Comment

• andrew0409
                    Vet
                    • Sep 2016

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
                    I have a friend in VA who is an IFBB pro. We used to work out at the same time & hence shoot the shit.Back in '06, he told me taking GH for a year healed his shoulder. He said a year earlier, the MRI showed significant damage, and a year later his doc was stunned that the MRI showed no damage at all. He didn't mention his dosage, but he did say he got it pharma scripted from a doc in FLA. Guess that's pretty popular with the pros. Side note: He said word was Coleman would run 20 iu's ed. How true, I dunno.
                    I'm hoping it will do the same for me in my ligaments in my knee. It's my last shot to try to be pain free just living out normal everyday life. But if possible I hope I can run and jump like I used to and play ball again.

Comment

• Birdman
                      Vet
                      • Jan 2016

I know I will be hated for this, but I have never achieved an overall amount of results that constituted the expense of GH. Plus, I have previously purchased 10 kits for a long-term run that were sub-par at best. ...That's a major financial hit!

The odds of getting quality GH are slim unless you go pharma. And if you go pharma, you'll be paying out the ass.

If loss of body fat and a cut look is your primary objective, add up all of the money you would have spent on GH and see what else you could have purchased that will achieve similar results.

-Birdman
                      "You going to pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?"

Comment

• andrew0409
                        Vet
                        • Sep 2016

Originally posted by Birdman
                        I know I will be hated for this, but I have never achieved an overall amount of results that constituted the expense of GH. Plus, I have previously purchased 10 kits for a long-term run that were sub-par at best. ...That's a major financial hit!

The odds of getting quality GH are slim unless you go pharma. And if you go pharma, you'll be paying out the ass.

If loss of body fat and a cut look is your primary objective, add up all of the money you would have spent on GH and see what else you could have purchased that will achieve similar results.

-Birdman
                        Yeah, I was looking at pharma GH from China's pharmacy when I was there and it cost like $3500 for 6 months running 5iu ed.

But I think there are some pretty good GH around, the problem is your supplier can get one great batch and you've been using his amazing gear for years and the next batch he gets of GH is garbage.

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by zeke
                          Hey brothas, I've always stayed away from growth due to cost and the short period (3 months) of time I used it. I didn't notice a difference. I'm in a position now where I can take it as long as I want. As long as necessary. I am 47 and I stay on 250 cyp wk year round. I'm wanting to do 500mg/wk cyp, 400mg EQ wk, from March through August. My plan is to do 3iu's (hygetropin) a day M-F... Give me your thoughts my brothas. Diet is as clean as it has ever been with one cheat day a week. I do drink 6-10 drinks Sat-Sun.

Thoughts?!?!

O' and after cycle of test and EQ. I will go on Nolva and Clomid, but I will stay on the 250 test cyp, AND the HGH if suggested by you guys..
                          At 47 3 iu of quality GH is a game changer. The effectiveness of the AAS stack you have outlined depends on your makeup. If you want to lean out you'll be fine unless your estrogen conversion is high. WE all getr a little more estrogenic as we age so might want to keep that in mind of you start holding water. controlling carbs helps a lot. If you thing water retention is an issue you can always adjust the ratio dropping down test and upping EQ since it doesn't convert much to estrogens.

Comment

• zeke
                            Vet
                            • May 2005

Originally posted by Glycomann
                            At 47 3 iu of quality GH is a game changer. The effectiveness of the AAS stack you have outlined depends on your makeup. If you want to lean out you'll be fine unless your estrogen conversion is high. WE all getr a little more estrogenic as we age so might want to keep that in mind of you start holding water. controlling carbs helps a lot. If you thing water retention is an issue you can always adjust the ratio dropping down test and upping EQ since it doesn't convert much to estrogens.
                            Thank you all for adding your thoughts. I am a skeptic of growth as well but this is from Europe. I hope that will make a difference. I will add T500 as recommended by lifts and d3.. I don't punish my body nearly as hard as I use to. About 30 min on a egg and lifting for 30-40 min is my workout these days. I also have been reading how estrogen seems to naturally double the older we get. I'm about to have free test levels and estrogen checked to see where I'm at..
                            Thanks brotha for all the feedback!!

Comment

• Dakota
                              VET
                              • Feb 2017

Keep us updated. I have the exact same problem but have never used gh longer than 3 months. I have always questioned if there would be long term healing effects with extended use. I know I have a shoulder issue that could use some help too.
                              The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

Working...