X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • willsgotrythm
    Vet
    • Jul 2012

Osteoarthritis

I just found out that I have osteoarthritis in my shoulder. I had been having pain on and off for about a year. Well it got really bad this last few months and I've lost strength and function as far as pressing movements such as flat and incline bench and close grip bench. Honestly, I thought it was my rotator cuff.

I was just wondering if HGH can mitigate the pain or maybe even help grow new cartilidge in my shoulder?
  • Glycomann

Could help or could make it worse. You can look on PubMed and get some abstracts that talk about it. Better maybe is a lot of stretching and try TB500 and BPC 157 right in the shoulders. Those tw help more than anything IMO.

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Glycomann
      Could help or could make it worse. You can look on PubMed and get some abstracts that talk about it. Better maybe is a lot of stretching and try TB500 and BPC 157 right in the shoulders. Those tw help more than anything IMO.
      This right here, although, HGH might help but not to the extent of TB500 and BPC 157.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by liftsiron
        This right here, although, HGH might help but not to the extent of TB500 and BPC 157.
        Yeah I'm about to stock up on the TB500 and BPC157 for my knee and low back. I might need a mistress to inject my back cause the wife is squeamish.

Comment

• willsgotrythm
          Vet
          • Jul 2012

I was using the bpc 157 but it didnt seem like it was doing much. Maybe I should try again and see what happens. This time I think I'll go a little higher in dose.

Comment

Working...