Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrhtbd
    • Apr 2015

Internal bleeding...

Crashed the car twice in 3 weeks. Fell asleep both times. Driving 3 hours/day, working another 10/12, coupled with no real rest/sleep. BP over 189/139, discovered mold in basement that blows through the apartment every time a heating unit turned on. No external vents in the basement. Runny eyes, constant coughing and sneezing. Finally had enough. Broke lease moved out, landlord holding deposit. Working 2 jobs... something had to give. Crashes weren’t too bad but hit a high curb at a T the last one and tore something inside. Bleeding for 16 days internally. No sex for me. Give it time. Repairs took my deposits, sleeping on the fly. Homeless I think they call it, but the work keeps calling, put in 18 hours in the past 24. Arthritis, back out from the crashes, but material continually put out for shipping. Slowing down just a bit. Feeling better away from the mold; more energy, work is solid. Somewhere I’ll find a balance, but for now my air takes first priority for me, no more gas, mold if I can help it. Found a floor for the night. Think I’ll find it!
  • Dawgpound_Hank

Comment

• Big B
      Banned
      • Jan 2016

It’s time for a huge, positive turnaround for you, bud!

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Did you go to the ER, or do you just know that you have internal bleeding?
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Roughrydr
          • Oct 2017

You pooping and peeing blood? That's not good.
          OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• mrhtbd
            • Apr 2015

It’s embarrassing but there’s blood in ejaculate. A lot of blood and visible only through that. I let it go fo 8 days then checked again on Saturday. Still there only less bright and watery, more brown but obviously still bleeding. Feeling pain 3” above and 2-3” right of base of P. Only thing is leave it alone for 2 weeks and hope the tear is small enough to heal. No blood in poop or pee.

Comment

• ozzy69
              Assistant Admin
              • Jun 2011

Seriously? I pop in to look at something and more of this dibble? Two places now full of mold?? It might be time to check into a mental health institution and get the REAL help you need.

Comment

• A1food4u

Dude, you have sympathies to a point, but taking the wheel when you too tired to drive is fool hardy. What's worse is you were lucky! That could have been a kid on a bike or someone's grandma walking the dog instead of a curb. I get that things have been tough on you, I get it..... but holy shit!!!

I hope the bleeding clears up without you being in to much pain. Glad that your employers count on you. Hope you find a space to stay. But please, just take a nap in the car in the parking lot before you consider another groggy drive....

Comment

• Darkness
                  • Apr 2011

this thread reminds of the time I cleared a high school restroom with the smell by pulling my dick out of my pants.

Comment

• liftsiron
                    Administrator
                    • Nov 2003

Originally posted by mrhtbd
                    It’s embarrassing but there’s blood in ejaculate. A lot of blood and visible only through that. I let it go fo 8 days then checked again on Saturday. Still there only less bright and watery, more brown but obviously still bleeding. Feeling pain 3” above and 2-3” right of base of P. Only thing is leave it alone for 2 weeks and hope the tear is small enough to heal. No blood in poop or pee.
                    Maybe you're spanking the monkey to hard and to often.
                    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• mrhtbd
                      • Apr 2015

For five months, beginning on my first night in the apartment, every time the basement furnace came on I would start coughing and sneezing. My eyes would water within five minutes of entering the property every single time. The previous tenant left because of mold growing on the inside bedroom wall from the air-conditioner leak from upstairs. They painted over the stains/growth with latex paint, which, as some of you know, does not abate mold. Long story short I finally complained to the landlord so he came over said, “the apartment looked fine.” I said let’s go downstairs. He entered the outside enclosure, when he got to the bottom landing be turned around and said, “I’ve seen enough let’s get out of here.” I went down and looked in, all of the rafters were covered with green and black mold, so yeah, every time the heater came on air was pushed up through the hundred-year-old floor boards that were no longer sealed and into my apartment. He let me out of my lease with no penalty. So no, I do not need mental health services, although today while working in the shop, I am listening to an eight hour lecture on astro-physics, so, if you consider an interest in science from a retired Science Teacher to be a descriptor for insanity well maybe you are in to something!
                      Regarding the internal bleeding, I just thought mentioning the issue on a weightlifting site, to a group of people with many years experience with TRT, that they might be able to share some personal knowledge and intellectual discussion regarding the male, endocrine system, my bad?
                      Yo, yo, yo, who ya got in da brackets dis week? Better?

Comment

• Roughrydr
                        • Oct 2017

You may have a k iui deny stone. Unless you smashed your stones really good in your wreck.
                        OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Darkness
                          • Apr 2011

Fail

Comment

• A1food4u

Hey Mr. if you want to talk endocrine that's cool, but you said car wreck not that you were wondering what effect you experimentation would have on blood in your jizz... oh...I'm riding Villanova to the end... BRO!!!

Comment

• mrhtbd
                              • Apr 2015

Ahhh, Villanova, great Philadelphia team , quality performer, right in my back yard, but in a rebuilding year. They’ll be stronger in 2020. I gave Kansas 8 points but it should be an exciting match, can’t wait!

Comment

Working...