X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Darkness
    • Apr 2011

Marital Problems

I have a problem.

The problem is that my wife if 25 years...we’ll all she wants to do with me is phuck. That’s all we do anytime I’m home. Morning noon and night. Phuck phuck phuck and phuck some more.

Don’t get me wrong she’s hot as hell and fit as can be, but why won’t she talk to me. Sometimes I’d like to have a conversation but apparently I’m just some piece of meat to her.

And she won’t snuggle either. As soon as she gets off two or three times she either rolls over and goes to sleep, or puts her pants on and goes and makes something to eat. Is it too much to ask to snuggle me a minute?

Why doesn’t she want to snuggle and talk about my feelings? I tell her I have needs other than physical ones and she yells at me and hurts my feelings.

Sometimes I’ll dig in my heels and refuse to have sex until she talks with me a while. In those cases she usually makes me watch her play with herself, knowing I’ll have to give it to her then and will be without choices.

What should I do? Get a fat woman who’s interested in me?
  • Glycomann

Get a wig and get the plumbing changed.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Lol post tren & clomid talking Buckeye?

As you would say, this reminds me of.....uhhhmm....a mrhtbd post (without the fucking, of course).

Comment

• ozzy69
        Assistant Admin
        • Jun 2011

Cuddle?????

That’s how I know you’ve lost it. The darkness I fell in love with only cuddled strippers, waitresses, flight attendants, hair stylists, more strippers, maybe a random you met at a grocery store, or a random at an airport, do I need to continue?

BTW pumpkin we love these stories.

Comment

• b52
          • Oct 2006

Hahaha

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

I never made it to five years with a wife or anyone else as far as that goes.
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Moto Ace
              Vet
              • Dec 2015

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank

As you would say, this reminds me of.....uhhhmm....a mrhtbd post (without the fucking, of course).

Same thing I was thinking CLOMID haha

Comment

• Big B
                Banned
                • Jan 2016

Originally posted by liftsiron
                I never made it to five years with a wife or anyone else as far as that goes.
                Been engaged twice. No way. Current gf I’m with now of 17 years. I call her my fiancé, sometimes wife. Honestly, don’t know if I could ever get married. If I did, current one is def the one. She’s my whole life...

Darkness, I felt your pain with women before. Some are just not made to cuddle or be affectionate with. Other than that, they showed a lot of love but that was it. Never could get it. Hope it works out for you, bud...

Comment

• A1food4u

Have you tried talking to her while you Phuck? just tell her every sentence she gives you gets her another 5 strokes... if you don't like what she says then it goes into her mouth for 5... If she's condescending and nasty it goes in her arse for 5... problem solved buttercup....

I got yer back...

Comment

• TommyD
                    • Apr 2018

I never thought I would say this to another guy but....shut her off. Make her ask you what the problem is, keep your johnson holstered and tell her.

Comment

• mrhtbd
                      • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank

Ya, in 15 years of marriage we never “cuddled,” but she was so jealous of my pineapple plant she cut off the leaves! When I can home and saw her standing proudly over it I said, “Hey, look what the cat did,” then took our girls out for ice cream!” Don’t give in, wear it out! PS: I hear the ficus plant almost grows forever, that’ll really make her fume!

Comment

• b52
                        • Oct 2006

I've been with mine 11 years, and I can't imagine my life without her. She's just so damn awesome in every way. We get along almost always. We never actually fight, just bicker at times. We do a lot together. I have more fun hanging with her than hanging out with some of my old buddies. A lot of them never changed their lifestyle from high school, so as much as I love them, it's just not the way I want to live. Made me realize why I choose to live like more of a loner. I have a few good close friends.

So Darkness is this a serious dilemma, or is this just for humor? I'm leaning towards the latter, but you have a way of writing comical things and sometimes it makes me wonder if you're serious or joking, or both?

Comment

• Big B
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2016

Originally posted by b52
                          I've been with mine 11 years, and I can't imagine my life without her. She's just so damn awesome in every way. We get along almost always. We never actually fight, just bicker at times. We do a lot together. I have more fun hanging with her than hanging out with some of my old buddies. A lot of them never changed their lifestyle from high school, so as much as I love them, it's just not the way I want to live. Made me realize why I choose to live like more of a loner. I have a few good close friends.

So Darkness is this a serious dilemma, or is this just for humor? I'm leaning towards the latter, but you have a way of writing comical things and sometimes it makes me wonder if you're serious or joking, or both?
                          I’m in the same boat as you

Comment

• Roughrydr
                            • Oct 2017

I've been with my wife longer than some of you have been alive. 34 years of marital bliss and blisters. I made a commitment, til death, and I intend to keep it. Until she gets tired of me. But so far so good, even with my "daughter" living with us. Just a whole new dimension of bull shot to deal with. But my wife is my wife. End of story.
                            D, up your aromasin, add some arimidex, tell your old lady to stay out of your test supply and in a couple of weeks you'll be getting your boots licked by a stripper named Candy.
                            OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• b52
                              • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Roughrydr
                              I've been with my wife longer than some of you have been alive. 34 years of marital bliss and blisters. I made a commitment, til death, and I intend to keep it. Until she gets tired of me. But so far so good, even with my "daughter" living with us. Just a whole new dimension of bull shot to deal with. But my wife is my wife. End of story.
                              D, up your aromasin, add some arimidex, tell your old lady to stay out of your test supply and in a couple of weeks you'll be getting your boots licked by a stripper named Candy.
                              Grandpa?

Comment

Working...