urafreak pics

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • urafreak

Originally posted by FContact
    Ok I will critique a bit. As tx said your guns are good but I would they would look even better with a little bit mor of a peak. Your lats could use some work and you need to add for fullness to your chest. I believe some AM LI cardio sessions on off days should drop some of that bf well enough to show better definition without sacrificing any muscle. Your trapz look awesome as well as your forearms. Keep up the good work.
    thanks bro. i have not done cardio in a while. bf is a little high for my liking at the moment. i would like more of a peak on my bi's for sure.

Comment

• urafreak

Originally posted by liftsiron
      What are your current stats height and weight?
      5'11
      lifting hard for 2 years and have done two cycles i'll measure some parts and throw that up.

Comment

• urafreak

Originally posted by Ligirl
        OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is that a hockey game on TV? lol
        I think you look great. Your arm's are huge.
        IMO you need to work on your chest and back. adding more thickness across the chest will inhance your look.
        What ever your doing is working well keep it up!
        hockey it is! my boys are sitting at the top of the nhl right now.

thanks for the comments. chest and back seem to be lagging.

Comment

• urafreak

Originally posted by house1
          ura,

the tri's look alright--

you need to bring up your chest--more lat width--you need to bring up your delts aswell--

would like to see a wheels pic!!--

you have a good base--

you need to set yourself some goals bro--then bust your ass to get to them--

if your looking for size fuck the cutter --get your size first!! then worry about cutting
          thanks house. all of what you said rings true. i am hoping to bulk up some more before the summer and then cut a bit for the warm months. i'm carrying to much bf for my liking right now.

i'll get some wheel pics up, they are par i suppose. goal is 260. after the holidays i will be obsessive about it.

Comment

• urafreak

Originally posted by Andre_G
            Chest needs most work IMO. Prioritize!!
            Arms look the best. I think your delts are not bad, they will come with a bigger chest. Someone said more lat width, but i think your lats match the rest of your body fine in width, i think you need more thickness in your back.
            What is your training routine like?
            How do you like the digital cam?
            thanks for the comments. chest/back is the first workout in the week. this is the program i have been following, however i will admit i have been slacking for a month or two.

will re-focus after the holidays are over. digi kicks ass. don't know how i ever lived without one!

Comment

• urafreak

Originally posted by jyzza
              I will say this bro....during your next cycle stick to only basic movements...nothing to shape your muscle but basic movements to build it....then when you do the cutter you can add shaping exercises in there....and before you jump on another cycle I would do 1-2 months of Clen and ECA stack...2weeks Clen/2weeksECA.....lower your bodyfat.....then hit the cycle hard and eat cleaner foods and more of it...
              thanks for the advice. think i would lose much size with the clen/eca? i have some clen on hand. what dosage do you think?

Comment

• urafreak

Originally posted by rubberduckyo
                Nice lat spread, hun.
                thanks ducky. nice to see you back around!

Comment

• urafreak

Originally posted by Mr. dB
                  A Canadian watching hockey? Quelle suprise!

Do they show anything else on TV up there?
                  nope we get one station and it just shows hockey!

Comment

• urafreak

Originally posted by DblDmnGd38
                    Looking solid hun
                    thanks babe.

Comment

• rubberduckyo

Originally posted by urafreak
                      thanks ducky. nice to see you back around!
                      Eh?

Comment

• Andre_G

Originally posted by urafreak
                        thanks for the comments. chest/back is the first workout in the week. this is the program i have been following, however i will admit i have been slacking for a month or two.

will re-focus after the holidays are over. digi kicks ass. don't know how i ever lived without one!
                        I dont want to bash that article because you have already started it, but i dont see how you can get a decent back and chest workout all in the same session. Maybe that is why they are lagging? After a back day i am so spent, there is no WAY i could do bench press.
                        Also, those pics of his look bogus. There is no way he looks like that because of that routine. That routine looks like its good for burning calories, and he looks like he has put on a significant amount of mass, which shouldnt be possible.
                        I would give each bodypart its own day:
                        -Chest
                        -Back
                        -Rest
                        -Shoulders/Traps
                        -Legs
                        -Arms
                        -Rest

Just my 2 cents!

Comment

• urafreak

Originally posted by Andre_G
                          I dont want to bash that article because you have already started it, but i dont see how you can get a decent back and chest workout all in the same session. Maybe that is why they are lagging? After a back day i am so spent, there is no WAY i could do bench press.
                          Also, those pics of his look bogus. There is no way he looks like that because of that routine. That routine looks like its good for burning calories, and he looks like he has put on a significant amount of mass, which shouldnt be possible.
                          I would give each bodypart its own day:
                          -Chest
                          -Back
                          -Rest
                          -Shoulders/Traps
                          -Legs
                          -Arms
                          -Rest

Just my 2 cents!
                          i agree with most of what you said. pics can't be true. however that workout did make me stronger. 5x5 is a proven method.

anyway i'm back to normal workouts doing a regular split. oh and i added some cardio.

Comment

• Ronin

who won the hockey game

Comment

• urafreak

leafs.

Comment

• swampwood

Go Blackhawks!
                                Lookin good bro..
                                I grew up with5x5s and they do make ya stronger.
                                But yep splittin up back and chest is gunna help alot.

Comment

Working...