Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ozzy69
    Assistant Admin
    • Jun 2011

This is horrible for the sport. We all know it’s filled with gay for pay and homosexuals lurking and praying on people but this is nuts

Comment

• 1bigun11
      • May 2022

Originally posted by Paramuscle
      Anybody got that chicks number? Asking for a friend.

~PM
      Yeah, I could make some serious commissary money selling that dude in prison, lol.

Comment

• 1bigun11
        • May 2022

Originally posted by ozzy69
        This is horrible for the sport. We all know it’s filled with gay for pay and homosexuals lurking and praying on people but this is nuts

I totally agree. The more they sexualize it, the less popular the "sport" becomes. Because it becomes less and less a sport.

Comment

• Paramuscle
          • Mar 2018

Originally posted by 1bigun11
          Yeah, I could make some serious commissary money selling that dude in prison, lol.

From the looks of it, he wouldn't mind being handed out.

~PM

Comment

• Paramuscle
            • Mar 2018

Originally posted by 1bigun11
            I totally agree. The more they sexualize it, the less popular the "sport" becomes. Because it becomes less and less a sport.

A very long time ago I heard a quote from Hemmingway and it was in regards to "sports" and what he said was, "There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games."

This thing disturbs me and I would not want to pay money to see it.

~PM

Comment

• jrod
              • Jun 2010

Originally posted by ozzy69
              You said “nuts”…

Comment

• b52
                • Oct 2006

SMH. The world is a cesspool.

Comment

• MindlessWork
                  • Aug 2011

Originally posted by b52
                  Indeed and it's going to take a lot of guts and spine to clean it up.
                  “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• jrod
                    • Jun 2010

Originally posted by b52
                    And getting worse!

Comment

• Silntrunin
                      VET
                      • Mar 2023

Glad to see Im not the only one that thinks this is totally ridiculous.

Getting a little fed up and pissed off with up with the direction the world is heading.

Comment

• preist943
                        VET
                        • Apr 2018

i saw this i guess it is a real thing . pretty much a tranny without the boobs so a dude on estrogen i guess,

Comment

• liftsiron
                          Administrator
                          • Nov 2003

There are not men’s wellness classes in either the NPC or IFBB. I think the article is likely a hoax.
                          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• preist943
                            VET
                            • Apr 2018

Originally posted by liftsiron
                            There are not men’s wellness classes in either the NPC or IFBB. I think the article is likely a hoax.
                            i saw a video of it on youtube with an interview of that blond thing that won .

Comment

• liftsiron
                              Administrator
                              • Nov 2003

Originally posted by preist943
                              i saw a video of it on youtube with an interview of that blond thing that won .
                              OK I found it.
                              A Brazilian regional bodybuilding show featuring a Men’s Wellness division has sparked intrigue on the internet, with many wondering what the future holds for the new category. In a recent Instagram post, IFBB Vice President Tyler Manion assured fans that the IFBB Pro League has no intention of adding new divisions and is happy with what it currently offers.

The 2024 Roraima Classic took place on February 10 and made history having introduced the world’s first Men’s Wellness division. As a regional bodybuilding event, this show was not sanctioned by the NPC or the IFBB Pro League but still attracted both negative and positive attention from the public, especially within the fitness and bodybuilding community.

San Moraes, the first Men’s Wellness competitor at the event, also received mixed reactions, and while some fans and IFBB Pros believe the new category could be a ‘slap in the face to women,’ others, such as Wellness queen Angela Borges, would accept the new division wholeheartedly.
                              ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

Working...