X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Injection infection.

I just read on another board where a member had an infection. Along with antibotics, it's works wonders if you can locate the infection with a pin and syringe by pinning and asperating within the hot or red or swollen area. Once you locate the infection withdraw as much as possible. This allows for a much quicker recovery.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle
  • dalnkwnt
    Vet
    • Oct 2011

ouch, yuck etc but thanks for the info bro! ive been lucky to have never got an infection from gear.....I know a few who have and they were all hating life
    MOD@massmonsterz.com

MOD@TheFitnessboard.com

Comment

• Jumperz
      Vet
      • Sep 2011

That's sounds painful and disgusting but I can see how it could help.

Comment

• Glycomann

i've done what lifts states here. It's a little iffy but it can work. You can always go to doc afterward but if you wiat to long you can end up going septic and that ends you in the hospital. i almost died years ago from sepsis from a wound on my elbow. It happens really fast.. scarey fast. It took 4 days to go from no wound to septic. Different than injection but just to give oyu a heads up. i did it once last year along with some horse pill Bactrim I think and it worked. I tried it a couple years ago and it didn't work and had to have the abscess drained. First one was from Balkan Parabolin. Second one was from water based Winstrol. Winstrol is notorious for this. I think the water based infections are way way worse.

Comment

• basskiller
          Administrator
          • Aug 2003

but don't you need quite a large bore pin to do this?
          Owner of
          Worldclassbodybuilding.com - my forum
          basskilleronline.com

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

Originally posted by basskiller
            but don't you need quite a large bore pin to do this?
            I used a 21ga.
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• BikerTrash
              Vet
              • Aug 2011

Ouch , Ewww , Nasty ......None of the above sounds fun at all
              I havent ever gotten an infection from gear use "knocking on my head" ,,and hope that I dont .
              And draining it with a large gauge pin does not sound apealing at all .I hate needles ...lol

Comment

• water43
                Vet
                • Mar 2010

a few years ago I got infection after infection and ive been doin gear for about long time ,i drained them while on cipro ,cefalaxon( sp)winny delts ,tne....test cyp in my quads they were hard to drain(had to prop my leg up ! I usually got 12 to 15 cc's of purplish black gooey shit, some had cotton/particles like white shit in it ! I had to use a 18 ga needle1.5 long and a 5cc syringe !and if I didn't hit the spot i'd poke it 2-4 x's till I hit the right spot then once it started flowing/ draining i'd unscrew the needle from the syringe and let it drain for a while into a small plastic Tupperware bowl. I don't really know what happened since I refiltered,baked refiltered over and over again and still got infections. then I quit injecting anything for 5 years now I,m fine but I do have kidney disease and I think that's why I was getting them so often , my immune system was trashed ! a note: once you hit the right spot and drain 2-3 cc's of puss ,drain again once every 3 days till you get nothing in the syrine usually after a week/10 days and stay on cyp/cef till its def. gone.
                the right to try law is a title besides its all fiction "everything"

Comment

• liftsiron
                  Administrator
                  • Nov 2003

Originally posted by water43
                  a few years ago I got infection after infection and ive been doin gear for about long time ,i drained them while on cipro ,cefalaxon( sp)winny delts ,tne....test cyp in my quads they were hard to drain(had to prop my leg up ! I usually got 12 to 15 cc's of purplish black gooey shit, some had cotton/particles like white shit in it ! I had to use a 18 ga needle1.5 long and a 5cc syringe !and if I didn't hit the spot i'd poke it 2-4 x's till I hit the right spot then once it started flowing/ draining i'd unscrew the needle from the syringe and let it drain for a while into a small plastic Tupperware bowl. I don't really know what happened since I refiltered,baked refiltered over and over again and still got infections. then I quit injecting anything for 5 years now I,m fine but I do have kidney disease and I think that's why I was getting them so often , my immune system was trashed ! a note: once you hit the right spot and drain 2-3 cc's of puss ,drain again once every 3 days till you get nothing in the syrine usually after a week/10 days and stay on cyp/cef till its def. gone.
                  Very good post brother!!!!!!!
                  ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• juced_porkchop
                    Vet
                    • Jun 2011

did this once myself too ... :-/

but if it looks like its getting worse get a doc to lance it and cut it open! its nothing too screw with!

Comment

• willsgotrythm
                      Vet
                      • Jul 2012

I think I got an infection one time but my body fought it off ok. Ive thought about it lately for whatever reason. Then I came across this post, lol. I pinned my right quad and I always get pip from the BA, but its manageable, just a little soreness. This time it did swell a little and get hot. I could hardly walk. The heat in the site came on and went away in one day. I think I lucked out that time. Ive had no problems before or since...

Comment

• baby1
                        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by liftsiron
                        I just read on another board where a member had an infection. Along with antibotics, it's works wonders if you can locate the infection with a pin and syringe by pinning and asperating within the hot or red or swollen area. Once you locate the infection withdraw as much as possible. This allows for a much quicker recovery.
                        This does work but many think that if they develop ared swollen warm area, that it is automatically an infection. I dont finr that necessarilry true, . An infection usually pis presented with a fever aches, and sich. If you do tdrain what you think is an abcess, if it is in fact infected, the pus the drains out will usually have a foul smell. Antibiotics alone will not get rid of that abcess, if it is one, lifts is right it needs to be drained out

Comment

• liftsiron
                          Administrator
                          • Nov 2003

Originally posted by baby1
                          This does work but many think that if they develop ared swollen warm area, that it is automatically an infection. I dont finr that necessarilry true, . An infection usually pis presented with a fever aches, and sich. If you do tdrain what you think is an abcess, if it is in fact infected, the pus the drains out will usually have a foul smell. Antibiotics alone will not get rid of that abcess, if it is one, lifts is right it needs to be drained out
                          Very good points often a red hot area can be a local reaction to BA or EO.
                          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• baby1
                            • Jun 2009

Originally posted by liftsiron
                            Very good points often a red hot area can be a local reaction to BA or EO.
                            lol, I just reread what I wrote, I meant pus, not pis,lol. Sorry for the typos.

Comment

• Darkness
                              • Apr 2011

I beleive based on what Gman taught me that if you draw clear fluid, probably a sterile abcess. If the fluid is yellowish, definitely an infection.

Last year I was sure I had a infected injection site. Fever and all. Gmann told me what to do and I had someone drill me with an 18g pin righting into the swollen are and she couldn't get any fluid at all to come out. I took 1000mg ibuprofen and 2 hours later I wasnt limping anymore. That particular problem was from putting two compounds with heavy solvents and high gear concentrations to which I appear over sensitive in the same syringe. I think in my case the area was so irritated that my body was reacting to it like an infection given the low grade fever and such. I learned my lesson.

If I had it to do all over again I would have requested she wear a nurses outfit while she attempted to drain my quad. Oh well maybe next time...
                              Last edited by Darkness; 08-02-2013, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Working...