Hey guys...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ironman2004

Hey guys...

Wassup everyone I go by Ironman I am on and off basically any sites..CEBB, outlaw muscle..and of course strong-gear...I have been active in this great lifestyle since 1998 when I was a junior in HS and went from a jumbo 270 lbs all the way down to 220. My lowest has been 195 at about 14% bf at after which i proceeded to gain weight due to grad. school. I participate in practically any extreme sport I can and I love running outdoors... I have completed two ironman races and still am able to lay the wood in my games of tackle football...kinda an oddity since I run 40 miles a week..oh yeah I am 5'9 and a grad from coll... guess thats all i know thats relevant at this point
  • buffness

40 miles a week!! I'm happy if I do 2 lol..

Comment

• Blown_SC

Very cool! Good job on the weight loss!

Comment

• goes4ever
        • Sep 2004

welcome, are you the same ironman that is on musclesci?

Comment

• Demigod

Pleased to have you here at CEBB.

Comment

• ironman2004

Sorry for takin so long to rep... on this no I am not on musclesci..atleast not that I know of. I go by ironman 2004 on everysite that i am on. Thanks for the welcome guys and also got to say that on the ref. contest great job on the advertisements to the members and the gifts yall are offering. Big bumps for all the enthusiasm and knowledge you guys bring to this board.

Comment

• Supertech

welcome

Comment

Working...