Salutations All

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OLDLIFTER

Salutations All

OLDLIFTER here just introducing myself. I am 51 years old 5' 11" 250 lbs Bf 11%
    Been lifting Iron for 35 years. I have had some anabolic exploration in the past "back in the day" But not for a long time. I recently sold my business and retired so I am going to continue the journey into the anabolic wonderland and see if I can accomplish my goal of getting to 290lbs with 10% bf.
    I consider myself to be in fair shape due to the work I did with my company tree triiming and removal. BUt I have yet to get to my goal weight and BF%. I hope that I can help others and that I will learn here on this forum Thanks for your time and allowing me to introduce myself.
  • goes4ever
    • Sep 2004

welcome bro, nice to see someone your age still in the game!

Comment

• ttuPrincess

welcome! nice to meet ya!

Comment

• buffness

Glad to have you with us..

Comment

• thecoin

Welcome aboard!!!

Comment

• OLDLIFTER

Thank you for the warm welcome ! Hope I can contribute as much as I will learn
            Just got in from the gym and ate a meal 2400 cal meal and I am like all sleepy now lol ! I didnt do much just back and swam a mile. Well cheerio and thanks again for making me feel welcome

Comment

• Supertech

welcome bro

Comment

• Demigod

Why does your screen name seem familiar bro? Anyway welcome to the board. Hope you enjoy it here.

Comment

Working...