MadHattas Madness

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MadHatta

MadHattas Madness

so I'm back to the Y where yet another moron broke the fucking leg press (i swear i'll gut em if i find out who) still no power rack but its better then nothing. Working on getting me an old tire or something to make me a sled for some additional work at the house (got a nice sized field by me) but other then that i'm putting together a PL routine. Don't know if i'll end up lifting with the school team this year (junior in HS) or not depends on work (if anyone hurries up and hires me) so ya haha. numbers shall be up within a few days. no laughing when we see how much my #'s have fallen.
  • DanB21

Sounds good man.. how the fuck do they break the legpress? haha. You can do some dumbell squats but they are awkward as hell. Looking forward to seeing your progress.

Comment

• Sasa

Good shit man and Yea how do they break the leg press

But good luck on your work outs.

Comment

• MadHatta

ya i probably won't hit the gym till tuesday this weekends a little weird with my nephew n some fam shit monday i gotta take a trip down to corpus n get all this allergy n sinus shit looked at been trying to kill me since fuckin august. ya, hoping to get a sled made sometime 2morrow n sunday think i got most of what i need in the shed and all.
        weighed myself today im sittin at 240 bf% is unknown but probably round 22% or so ya i'ma fatty haha

Comment

Working...