Ironmaidn's Log of Iron and Ironicism's

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ironmaidn

Ironmaidn's Log of Iron and Ironicism's

Today is a day off, so are the next couple if I can make it and stay away from the gym. It will be INSANELY hard but is a necessary evil to give body a rest physically and mentally. I may at least put some cardio and ab's in later in day.

Today's diet thus far:
    Water throughout the day up to a gallon is jest my way of life.

Meal 1:
    3/4 cup Kashi Go Lean Cereal
    1/2 cup skim milk
    1/2 cup coffee
    1/2 cup diluted o.j.
    Vitamins/Supplement pills

Meal 2:
    Dandelion Root tea (feel too bloated to eat anything else right now and it is a "cleansing" type deal going on enough said on THAT)

Meal 3:
    McDonald's cheeseburger (yeah, i know NOT THE NORM, but the way my day has been...)
    3 sips of coke (jest awful for the human body)
    Dandelion Root tea

Meal 4:
    Doughnut (please do not comment on this, it's been a bad day thus far)

3:50PM - Resisting urge to do cardio/ab's and have complete day of rest. I think I can make it.

Meal 5:
    3 eggwhites / 1 yolk
    lil salad with a dab of olive oil
    1/2 an apple

6:55PM - okay made it. Did not train today, nor will I! Gett'n in jammies now (yeah I live the excitin' life)

Meal 6:
    Muscle Milk lite shake prior to bed + meds.
    1/2 apple
  • KitKat

Originally posted by ironmaidn
    It will be INSANELY hard but is a necessary evil to give body a rest physically and mentally.
    I love it!

Comment

• the id

Kashi cereal, ug, cardboard poofs, I just never got what people like about that stuff.
      I eat the plain oatmeal, but I can identify with having the bad carbs once in a while.
      I hear people take some time off from their workouts, but every time I take a week off I feel like I've lost any gains I just had.
      Hope you feel better,
      P

Comment

• ironmaidn

Originally posted by the id
        Kashi cereal, ug, cardboard poofs, I just never got what people like about that stuff.
        I eat the plain oatmeal, but I can identify with having the bad carbs once in a while.
        I hear people take some time off from their workouts, but every time I take a week off I feel like I've lost any gains I just had.
        Hope you feel better,
        P
        BTW it is cardboard "PUFF's" not "Poofs" ha ha. Blonde moment huh Id? Well, I've been hit'n it hard for a while non stop, even on rest days I was not resting. I talked to my trainer and he felt I needed to give my CNS a break and from how I feel physically and emotionally I think he is right. Rest is just as important as our training and clean eating. I am sure though I will have to get legs in at least before the week is out and some cardio. Working out to me is like breathing, I just cannot NOT do it. But when rest is necessary, it really is. My pulse rate has been elevated upon arising in the am etc., etc. All signs of overtraining. Okay, i will stop my novel now. God I am chatty today...thanks.

Comment

• KitKat

Rest up dear, it's a proven fact the R & R results in gains in performance. It's the mental part that makes you think it doesn't.

Comment

• the id

Is there really a difference between a "Puff" an "Poof"? :eviltongu

Kashi reminds me of that eternal question, "How much bacon do you have to cook the tofu with to get the tofu to taste like bacon?"

I do rest on my non-workout days. I give myself a week between each workout, so I guess I give myself a good break.

Comment

Working...