Kimbo out of a job

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZERKER

Originally posted by rippedfreak
    Dude aside fron the topic. Why would u think he'll waste that noney? Cuz he's black? Cuz he's got grillz? Cuz he's ghetto? Cuz he street fights. Give ne a fukin break for real. It's fukin rediculous. The guy is where he's at for a reason. Where the fuk did sylva start, where did tyson start? Not saying the guy is #1 out but he's got potential. Give hin tine and we'll see whose right
    No because hes retarded just like Mike Tyson,made millions and fucking blew it all,Grillzz...i could give a fuck less about his grillzz...WOW wish i had fucked up teeth as well...LOL.yeh,hes ghetto and im sure hes srrounded bu a bunch of fucking crooks out for his money(what he has left)..U honestly think they give shit about him?..just a short term meal ticket,thats all.....Z

Comment

• makaveli25
      VET
      • Oct 2007

Originally posted by rippedfreak
      this is wat the fuk ive been saying forver..nonethe less. zerker and mak are idiots...the guy just started doing MMA give him some time...hes got good potential..

you'll be seeing a fight on TV now with a guy named LEVEL, hes from miami as well..backyard street fighting with kimbo since back in the day....if you wanna se a sloppy fighter, check him out...but kimbo...pfft...the dude has a god stand up..just needs some experience and adjusting on a couple things
      Just saw this stupid ass response from rippedfag whos on every ghetto superstar wannabes dick (lil wayne especially)... If kimbo has soo much potential why did he get knocked out cold in the first 30 seconds to some punk who dresses up in drag in his spare time.. Ya wanderlia silva started out fighting in back alleys when he was 13 but he has studied different styles of mma for the last 20 years.. Him and other great fighters have put the time into the gym.. Kimbo is to old to start now and make that kind of progress. Hes a nobody.. GET OFF HIS DICK ALREADY LOOSER.. And you think your such a big shot why dont you post some picks up of your skinny fat pathetic physique haha! If you read anyones review of kimbo anyone who knows anything about mma they will tell you the same thing.. Kimbo is just a big gorrilla who can throw a good punch..
      ITS THE DOG IN ME THAT MAKES ME DO WRONG

"RIP I.T"

Comment

• Thate
        Vet
        • Mar 2007

mak in defense of seth's drag pics, those were for halloween bro

Comment

• makaveli25
          VET
          • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Thate
          mak in defense of seth's drag pics, those were for halloween bro
          ok thate ill keep that in mind lol

"RIP I.T"

Comment

• rippedfreak
            Banned
            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by makaveli25
            Just saw this stupid ass response from rippedfag whos on every ghetto superstar wannabes dick (lil wayne especially)... If kimbo has soo much potential why did he get knocked out cold in the first 30 seconds to some punk who dresses up in drag in his spare time.. Ya wanderlia silva started out fighting in back alleys when he was 13 but he has studied different styles of mma for the last 20 years.. Him and other great fighters have put the time into the gym.. Kimbo is to old to start now and make that kind of progress. Hes a nobody.. GET OFF HIS DICK ALREADY LOOSER.. And you think your such a big shot why dont you post some picks up of your skinny fat pathetic physique haha! If you read anyones review of kimbo anyone who knows anything about mma they will tell you the same thing.. Kimbo is just a big gorrilla who can throw a good punch..

you know wat homie...i'm sick and fukin tired of your little fukin racist comments...i dont agree with your gay ass so get the fuk over it...black or white..i think the guy has potential..i'm keeping my fukin cool here but your fukin pathetic..how many fukin pictures have i posted of myself..atlkeast 25....i have yet to see one of you...

everyone starts off some where you stupid fuk..

Comment

• makaveli25
              VET
              • Oct 2007

Im racist cause I dont like the ghetto trash that you do.. I dont worship a scumbag rapper like you do.. Your all over lil waynes nuts all the time.. Your white bro why not have some why role models in your life.. You dont know shit about mma peroid and it pretty obvious.. Kimbo is in his thirties you dont get a start in your thirties and expect to excel in any professional sport you dipshit wigger.. And you look like shit in your pics!! I posted one up im my dbol thread ill post some more if you want to see

"RIP I.T"

Comment

• rippedfreak
                Banned
                • Dec 2005

Im racist cause I dont like the ghetto trash that you do.. I dont worship a scumbag rapper like you do.. Your all over lil waynes nuts all the time.. Your white bro why not have some why role models in your life.. You dont know shit about mma peroid and it pretty obvious.. Kimbo is in his thirties you dont get a start in your thirties and expect to excel in any professional sport you dipshit wigger.. And you look like shit in your pics!! I posted one up im my dbol thread ill post some more if you want to see
                lmfao...o0o bro, please, be my guest and post pics(stealing the thread but w/e)...if your not embarassed like the others, include your face in it as well...i would love that...really(i wanna hear the excuse)

and to the pics topic..son, i actually post pics, cuz i can give three fuks wat some fukin internet dude thinks...i know wat the fuk i do, and believe me, i do it well..many can vouch for me...not in "Cyber Land" that is

WEEEZY FOR PRESIDENT!

Comment

• makaveli25
                  VET
                  • Oct 2007

okay WEEZY FOR PRESIDENT that right there shows what a fool you are..

"RIP I.T"

Comment

• makaveli25
                    VET
                    • Oct 2007

im not affraid to post pics just not of my face I have a job!!!

"RIP I.T"

Comment

• makaveli25
                      VET
                      • Oct 2007

leaner when off cycle
                      Last edited by makaveli25; 10-30-2008, 11:18 AM. Reason: dont want to show my face

"RIP I.T"

Comment

• rippedfreak
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2005

okay WEEZY FOR PRESIDENT that right there shows what a fool you are..

your like the little gurl that i use to pick on in elementary..i did everything just to get her mad...your so fukin gullible its pathetic..

LMFAO000, AND IM THE FAT ONE HERE?? HOLMES, ALL THAT JUICE AND THATS WAT YOU GOT FOR ME??PFFT.. PLEASE BRO...YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT

MY UPMOST WORST LOOKING EVER KIDDO..NOT WORKING OUT IN 5 MONTHS..I THINK I WAS STILL HUNG OVER HERE

ANOTHER SLOPPY ONE OF ME...

IDE GIVE YOU SHIRTLESS ONES BUT I;M NOT AT MY COMP..WHEN I GET HOME TODAY I'LL GIVE YOU THE PLEASURE...

Comment

• rippedfreak
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2005

leaner when off cycle
                          LMFAOOOOOOOOO....YOU LOOK LIKE A FUKIN GOON...

N YES, ALOOOOT BETTER OFF CYCLE...

Comment

• makaveli25
                            VET
                            • Oct 2007

thats see the abs bro.. i see to blocky arms and thats it.. And what crazy cycles.. some test and dbol thats all ive ever run.. Besides equipose i had to stop early and tren for like 3 weeks

"RIP I.T"

Comment

• makaveli25
                              VET
                              • Oct 2007

see the cuts leading down twords my huge dong.. Thats what the girls love.. If you got those cuts youll have girls licking that shit like i do.. And what did those two pics you posted proove.. That your a sloppy drunk that doesn;t workout!!! Your the one who said time and time again you eat dbols like skittles.. Thats what you have to show for it!!

"RIP I.T"

Comment

• makaveli25
                                VET
                                • Oct 2007

And are you really gonna call me fat you sound like one of those jelous chicks that my gf hangs out with that calls everyone there jelous of fat

"RIP I.T"

Comment

Working...