• Show
Clear All
  • mrhtbd

how many take heart medicine

What do you take?
  • John Benz
    Vet
    • Jan 2004

One of my best friends has high blood pressure and was told he would be on heart medication for life. He is in his mid 40's. I persuaded him to try all the natural heart vitamins, Vit C, E and the trace mineral Selenium, as well as Hawthorn, Cayenne and Garlic, but he noticed the most drastic improvement after starting large doses of C0-Enzyme-Q-10. This enabled him to stay off the prescription meds for over a year now and his last checkup showed he was in better shape than he was a year ago.

Comment

• need2lift
      • Oct 2007

Cozaar 100mg for high BP - inherited from my mom's side of the family (and aggravated slightly from the use of "supplements")

Comment

• Jizzacked

I would like to hear more about this myself, I mean I am only 27, but self employed and work stress and family etc. I have hypertension and take atenolol, its some beta blocker but it keeps me grounded.

Comment

• mrhtbd

High blood pressure runs in my dad's side. Combine that with juice and voila, problem. My blood pressure so low I'm tired during the day and can't sleep at night. By the way, it gives me wild dreams, I mean wild, also I have lost 30 lbs in 7 months, but that was in combination of a more controlled diet as well.

Comment

• jaymaan
            • May 2008

Cardizem 360 mg. lisinopril 20 mg. hydrochlorothiazide 50mg. High BP drug cocktail. BP is still 135/85.

Comment

• Deacon
              Vet
              • Jan 2005

topril for blood pressure and hyper tension
              Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
              "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• drskully

verapamil b/p

Comment

• rippedfreak
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2005

sex medication..if im familiar some are called oral sex,anal sex, 69, roof top sex, top-a-car sex, on-da-washer, etc etc..helps with high BP and sexual frustration.

Comment

• meateater

ganja

Comment

• Kujhac
                      • Oct 2007

Originally posted by mrhtbd
                      High blood pressure runs in my dad's side. Combine that with juice and voila, problem. My blood pressure so low I'm tired during the day and can't sleep at night. By the way, it gives me wild dreams, I mean wild, also I have lost 30 lbs in 7 months, but that was in combination of a more controlled diet as well.
                      What medication are you on?

Comment

• go4thepump

Garlic is a blood thinner , and helps in reducing blood pressure ...
                        I am steaming some fresh garlic right now !!!!!

Comment

• macattack

water pills and a blood thinner all is pretty well I could use a bit more of the blood thinner pill though.

I do get fatigued fast these days hard to work a full 8 hour day my job is pretty physical I am a painter, I also have Hep C and am just about 48 so can't expect to damned much with all of that going for myself.

Comment

Working...