X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thehulk
    VET
    • Nov 2022

Terrifier 2

Anybody seen Terrifier 2? I heard that it was a good movie so I watched it the other night on Amazon Prime. Awesome flick. I love 70s/80s horror movies and feel like nothing really captures that vibe. This film did. The cinematography is great, the lighting and soundtrack remind me of some of the classics. It’s got a decent plot and plenty of gore - just an all round fun movie to watch.

Recommend checking out the Non Rated version rather than the R.
  • Rot-Iron66
    • Sep 2016

I love all the Art the Clown movies. This one was great. Bit of an odd ending, but still a lot of fun... Best horror villain IMO...

Comment

• thehulk
      VET
      • Nov 2022

Originally posted by Rot-Iron66
      I love all the Art the Clown movies. This one was great. Bit of an odd ending, but still a lot of fun... Best horror villain IMO...
      Awesome, I’ll have to check out the other movies. Terrifier 2 was the first Art movie I’ve seen.

Comment

• Pen Sillman
        VET
        • Nov 2019

What came before Terrifier 2? Do I need to see the first movie or can a person get by without it?

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

I will have to check it out.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• thehulk
            VET
            • Nov 2022

Originally posted by Pen Sillman
            What came before Terrifier 2? Do I need to see the first movie or can a person get by without it?
            The original Terrifier. I have not seen that one, and just went straight to Terrifier 2. The second film explains the background, and from what I understand the original film was so low budget that while it has a following, it didn’t have the same production quality and aesthetic. For part 2 the producer/director did a pretty damn good job of fundraising.

To answer your question, no need to see the first film - I didn’t. In fact, I might just watch it tonight.

Comment

• Pen Sillman
              VET
              • Nov 2019

OK, thx Bro. Soon as it hits one of the paid platforms, Definitely going to check it out!

Comment

• Rot-Iron66
                • Sep 2016

There are others before Terrifier as well.

"All Hallows Eve" (2013) and a short-film before that one.
                He's been around a while...

Comment

• Rot-Iron66
                  • Sep 2016

All Hallows' Eve is a 2013 American horror anthology film edited, written, and directed by Damien Leone, in his feature film directorial debut. The film is presented as a series of shorts that two children and their babysitter discover on an unmarked videotape on Halloween night, all of which feature a homicidal clown named Art the Clown. The film stars Katie Maguire, Catherine Callahan, Marie Maser, and Kayla Lian, with Mike Giannelli as Art the Clown. It incorporates footage from the 2008 short film The 9th Circle, as well as the 2011 short film Terrifier, both of which were also directed by Leone and featured Art the Clown.

Comment

• thehulk
                    VET
                    • Nov 2022

Originally posted by Rot-Iron66
                    All Hallows' Eve is a 2013 American horror anthology film edited, written, and directed by Damien Leone, in his feature film directorial debut. The film is presented as a series of shorts that two children and their babysitter discover on an unmarked videotape on Halloween night, all of which feature a homicidal clown named Art the Clown. The film stars Katie Maguire, Catherine Callahan, Marie Maser, and Kayla Lian, with Mike Giannelli as Art the Clown. It incorporates footage from the 2008 short film The 9th Circle, as well as the 2011 short film Terrifier, both of which were also directed by Leone and featured Art the Clown.

That’s awesome, I’ll have to watch that one. I did get around to seeing the first movie and of course Terrifier 2.

Comment

Working...