Official Random Thread..

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KitKat

Originally posted by Mahaffje
    How long would it take you to run to Ohio?
    I don't know, I think I could get there faster on my bike

Comment

• Goblin6

hell i am closer

Comment

• KitKat

Originally posted by Goblin6
        hell i am closer
        Lol, you sir are married.
        Speaking of close, pie season is vastly approaching. Figure out a shipping method and come Nov. I'll send an carmel apple pie down your way.

Comment

• Chris08

Originally posted by Goblin6
          Hawaii is not in the Pac 10, tenessee got beat by Cal. Florida is not doing well, Bama has problems (sorry Em), Pac 10 stacks up decently against those teams.
          Right, they're in the WAC...forgot about that. That just proves my point more then. The Pac-10 is not as good as people are saying. Okay so Tenn got beat by Cal and Bama has problems. The only reason you're saying Florida has problems is because they got beat by Auburn(another SEC team). You've still got LSU, who btw scored 40+ against one of the best defenses in the nation(VAtech), UK, USC, UGA.

Comment

• CathyFlora

In consideration of my weekend...my advice to the ladies...
            I recommend that you get a male stripper lap dance before you are married, before your batchellorette party, and better yet, while you are between relationships...ummm and choose wisely.

Comment

• laurie

Originally posted by KitKat
              Speaking of close, pie season is vastly approaching. Figure out a shipping method and come Nov. I'll send an carmel apple pie down your way.

i saw something about sweets. um sign me up. lol my bday is nov 16th.. then thansgiving then xmas. damn diet out the door. lol

Comment

• Goblin6

Originally posted by KitKat
                I was merely pointing out that I was closer. Besides I think you would wear me out or possibly hurt me.
                And about the pie, I am amazed you remembered, you are entirely too damn sweet. I will figue something out though.
                Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
                PIE.

Comment

• Shawty
                  AE Female Member
                  • Sep 2007

Originally posted by laurie
                  i saw something about sweets. um sign me up. lol my bday is nov 16th.. then thansgiving then xmas. damn diet out the door. lol

Haha! No way! Mine is the 13th!!
                  Save a horse, ride a POWERLIFTER!!

Comment

• Mahaffje

I burnt my ass in the tanning bed.

Comment

• Chris08

Originally posted by Mahaffje
                      I burnt my ass in the tanning bed.
                      How long are you supposed to go in those things? Like for a person thats relatively pale and has never been in one?

Comment

• eVolution

New avatar...taken in Vegas, lol.

I feel like Seth and Tim now.

Comment

• gary88

I am so damn tired of doing math

My triceps got a beating today

Comment

• QueenB

I REALLY like Erick's new PIMP avatar...In the words of our lovely Tiff, RAAAWWRRRR!!!!! LMAO....

I stopped to pick up dinner tonight and while I waited Deb offered me a drink and in the rush of everything spaced on my normal drink and brought me a sex on the beach....DIDN'T HELP MATTERS!!!!!

Christ almighty I'm ready for Joseph to be home......

Oh yea, Brad, I'm aware of the problems Bama has had, probably moreso than you are. However, the SEC will ALWAYS be the toughest conference in the nation. Team for team the SEC is much more well rounded than the PAC 10 and it's DAMN SURE more consistent. Give it another year and even Bama will help boost that to yet another level above the Pac-10. PSH, and here I thought I liked you, WTF was I thinkin. LOL!!!!

Comment

• eVolution

LMFAO, thanks Em!! I just changed it again to make it better.

BTW, tell me why when in Vegas, 2 margaritas (large), 3 yager bombs and 1 three wisemen had NO EFFECT on me? Not even the slightest buzz lol. Shots usually do me over, but not this time.

Comment

• Chris08

Originally posted by eVolution
                                LMFAO, thanks Em!! I just changed it again to make it better.

BTW, tell me why when in Vegas, 2 margaritas (large), 3 yager bombs and 1 three wisemen had NO EFFECT on me? Not even the slightest buzz lol. Shots usually do me over, but not this time.
                                Looks like you've lost the beer goggles.

Comment

Working...