Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Easto

The NOT so Natural FAT-FAST diet!

For questions, visit www.massmonsters.com

I have a dream, that one day all the people of our community can achieve their maximum potential, I have a dream that one day our children will look back on our deeds and deem them honorable, I have a dream for each and everyone of you to be their best. I have a dream to dream forever. I dreamt last night a new beginning, and I shall share it with all of you today.

As the clock struck 4am, I sat at my computer wondering what can be, wondering the outcome of my life. However, instead of an outcome, I thought of a beginning for a new revolution to dieting. We can call this revolution, HARDCORE dieting part 1. Although the title is probably not the most appealing, it can explain to the reader that the information that we are going to talk about is hardcore and will yield such amazing results that the reader needs to beware.

YOU HAVE A PROBLEM! Spring break is around the corner, winter is going to be over soon, the sun is rising, the people are starting to wear less clothing, and you have a pool party to attend in 4 week. However, you look like you wined and dined with Santa Clause the whole winter: your ass is wide, your hips require a 42inch belt, and you seem to be charged double for that airplane seat. So, what do you do? The party is sooooo close, but you are so far from achieving your look. You are even willing to try DNP, but you remember that you only have 4 weeks to use it, and the thought of death pops into your head, so you start to think about AS (anabolic steroids). Yet, AS do not get rid of bodyfat, and you know that, so you are stuck. Well my friend, I have a solution for you: FAT-FAST....

Is the fat-fast concept new, no not even close. Fat-fast has been around for a while, but it has never been implemented correctly, mostly due to the ignorance of T-Mag – t-mag being the original creator. After all, how can a hypocaloric diet that has such a deep caloric deficit work? SIMPLE: by the implementation of the right supplements and ‘aids’. The following information is provided for entertainment purposes......

Let’s talk Fat-Fast:

The Fat-Fast (FF) is going to be a short but painful program that you will stick to from start to finish. In fact, it will only last 4 weeks. During the 4 weeks you will suffer like you’ve never suffered before, but after the ordeal is done, you will appreciate food like you never did before. After all, most of us take things for granted in our lives and this is a good way to fix that part of our perception. Just keep in mind that FF is not magic, it will work wonders if done right, but you should always depend on things long term, for this is just a quick fix. THIS IS NOT A HEALTHY DIET, SO, PLEASE, NO HEALTH ADVOCATES. DO AT YOUR OWN RISK!

During the 4 weeks of the FF you will consume the following ratios of foods:

Daily Calories:
    -Based on FFMR (fat-fast metabolic rate)
    Weight x 7 = FFMR
    Example: 200lbs. male... 200lbs. x 7 = 1400cal. daily
    (no, that is not a typo, that is 1400cal)

Daily Protein Intake:
    -30% of FFMR calories should consist of protein
    -take your FFMR x 0.30 = daily calories from protein (DCP)
    -protein contains 4 calories per gram
    -take DCP/4= daily protein intake in grams
    EXAMPLE: 200lbs. male... DCP = 1400cal. x .30= 420
    - 420/4=105 g protein per day

Daily Fat Intake:
    -70% of FFMR calories should consist of fat
    -take your FFMR x 0.70 = daily calories from fat (DCF)
    -fat contains 9 calories per gram
    -take DCP/9= daily fat intake in grams
    EXAMPLE: 200lbs. male... DCF = 1400cal. x .70= 980
    - 980/9= 109 g fat per day

The diet will consist of mostly protein powder and liquid fats (e.g., flaxseed oil), basically a ‘liquid’ diet of a sort.

Proteins suggested – from great to good:
    1. Egg White Protein
    2. Caseinate
    3. Milk Protein
    4. Whey Protein

Fats suggested – from great to good:
    1. Udo’s Choice Oil
    2. MCT Oil
    3. Flaxseed Oil
    4. Olive Oil
    5. Walnut Oil
    6. Canola Oil

A SAMPLE MEAL PLAN FOR A 200lbs. person:
    RATIOS: FFMR=1400cal, DCP=105g, DCF=109g
    Per Meal Ratios –based on 5 meals: Protein=21 grams, Fat=22 grams

Meal 1:
    2 tbsp. of MCT oil
    21 grams of Egg white protein
    Meal 2:
    2 tbsp. of Udo’s choice Oil
    21 grams of Caseinate protein

Meal 3:
    1 tbsp. Olive Oil
    1 tbsp. Udo’s choice Oil
    21 grams of Caseinate protein
    5 grams of Psyllium Husk Fiber

Meal 4:
    2 tbsp. Udo’s Choice Oil
    5 grams of Psyllium Husk Fiber

Meal 5:
    2 tbsp. Udo’s Choice Oil
    10 grams of Psyllium Husk Fiber

Did that scare you? If not, there is more where that came from.....

As you can see, the diet is not rocket science, it’s simple math translated into food, which amounts to some interesting factors. Let me further expand on the math of how much body-fat (bf) you should be able to lose on this diet, let’s use the 200lbs. male as an example (let’s just say he doesn’t know his bf%, as most people do not – considering he’s under 20%bf):
    His maintenance level of caloric intake is 200lbs. x 15= 3,000cal per day
    FFMR=1400 calories, so he has a 1600 calorie deficit daily.
    1600 cal x 31 days = 49, 600 calories + 10% extra caloric deficit from activity = 54,560 calories...
    A lb. of bf in Ketone terms (ketosis is what you will be in, so bf ketone measure will be used) is 3500cal. Thus, 54,560cal / 3500cal-lb = 15.58lbs. of bf loss in 31 day or 4 weeks. This is not considering overall weight loss, which might also include water weight and glycogen, we are only looking at the fat part because the bf loss is the real issue here. At 15.58lbs. loss in 4 weeks, it means you lose about 3.895lbs. of fat a week, that is 0.556 of a bf lb. a day (almost 6/10th of a lb. a day). Now, those are some amazing numbers, but, of course, they differ based on weight and other factors; however, for most, the fat-loss will be close to what was just listed. AMAZING! So you want more? Read on....

SUPPLEMENTS YOU WILL NEED ON THIS DIET –if you can’t afford them, wait until you can, doing things half-ass is not my idea of efficient hardcore dieting:

-5-HTP (take 2x the recommended dose on the bottle, because the dose is for company safety....split into 3x a day)
    -600mg magnesium in 2-3 divided doses.
    -1500 mg vitamin C.in 3 doses (morning, noon, night)
    -600IU of vitamin E 3 doses see vit C..
    -Multi Vitamins/Minerals 5 tabs a day
    -2000mg of calcium (Take it before bed)
    -Melatonin if you can't sleep and it is also one of the best and cheapest anti-oxidants.
    NOTE: only take melatonin BEFORE BED, it will make you drowsy and sleep, a good starting dose is 2mg move up if 2mg is ineffective.
    -Tylenol PM, if you still can’t sleep after Melatonin, you can mix a few mg of Melatonin w/ Tylenol PM (recommended dose)
    -100mg of zinc a day
    -A potassium gluconate tab or two a day
    -25g creatine a day take w/ you shakes, 5 g per meal
    -NYC can be taken 3-5 times a day to keep the energy up and before meals to keep/blunt hunger
    -ECA can also be ingested before meal 1, 2, and 3
    -Yohimburn should be applied 2-3 times a day for maximum fat loss – used for the first theree weeks, then discontinued, a rough amount can be pegged at about 1 bottle of Yohimburn DF

‘AIDS’ YOU WILL NEED ON THIS DIET:

MEN:
    -4 weeks-
    40mg of Finaplix ED
    30mg Anavar ED
    50mg Winstrol ED
    0.25mg Armidex ED
    AFTER DIET: (post-cycle so to speak)
    -First 2 weeks-
    50mg Clomid ED – 2 weeks
    20mg Nolvadex ED – 2 weeks
    0.25mg Armidex EOD – 2 weeks
    -1 week-
    25mg Clomid ED – 1week
    0.25mg Armidex EOD – 1 week
    -1 week-
    25mg Clomid ED – 1week
    ....you’re done.....

WOMEN:
    -First 2 weeks-
    5mg Anavar ED
    -Second 2 weeks-
    10mg Anavar ED
    ....you’re done.....
    NOTE: 99% of women do not need to stack AS, so please don’t add test and primo to this thinking it will keep more muscle.

THYROID MEDICATION:
    Cytomel, T3, thyroid, anything you want to call it. Anyway you look at it, Cytomel is a substance that contains synthetically manufactured liothyronine sodium which resembles the natural thyroid hormone tricodide-thyronine (L-T3). Basically, it replaces the extremely low levels of T3 while on the FAT-FAST.

THYROID FOR MEN: -based on 45 days-
    Day 1-2: none
    Day 3-6: 25mcg (one dose in the AM)
    Day 7-10: 50mcg (split into two doses, 8 hrs in between)
    Day 11-13: 75mcg (split into three doses, 6 hrs in between)
    Day 14-17: 100mcg (split into 4 doses, 4 hrs in between)
    Day 18-21: 125mcg (split into 5 doses, 3 hrs in between)
    Day 22-25: 100mcg (split into 4 doses, 4 hrs in between)
    Day 26-29: 75mcg (split into three doses, 6 hrs in between)
    Day 30-33: 50mcg (split into two doses, 8 hrs in between)
    Day 34-37: 25mcg (split into two doses, 10hrs in between)
    Day 38-45: 12.5mcg(one dose in the AM)

THYROID FOR WOMEN: -based on 45 days-
    Day 1-2: none
    Day 3-6: 12.5mcg (one dose in the AM)
    Day 7-10: 25mcg (split into two doses, 8 hrs in between)
    Day 11-13: 50mcg (split into three doses, 6 hrs in between)
    Day 14-17: 75mcg (split into 4 doses, 4 hrs in between)
    Day 18-21: 100mcg (split into 5 doses, 3 hrs in between)
    Day 22-25: 75mcg (split into 4 doses, 4 hrs in between)
    Day 26-29: 50mcg (split into three doses, 6 hrs in between)
    Day 30-33: 25mcg (split into two doses, 8 hrs in between)
    Day 34-37: 25mcg (split into two doses, 10hrs in between)
    Day 38-45: 12.5mcg(one dose in the AM)

We have all the tools, now let’s talk training:

My hope is that most people will be able to at least train 2 times a week on FF and do cardio 3 times a week...catabolic? YES! as catabolic as you can ‘try’ to get.

Monday: Chest, Shoulders, arms, abdominals
    Tuesday: Back, Legs, Calves
    ---Training should be done at a level of 2 sets per muscle group (i.e. 2 sets of bench press) with a 4 rep to failure approach and a drop set for each muscle group
    ---EXAMPLE: 225x4 flat bench, drop-set 135x15

Wednesday: REST
    Thursday: Cardio (60% MHR) 30min
    Friday: Cardio (60% MHR) 30min
    Saturday: Cardio (60% MHR) 30min
    Sunday: REST

Because of the lack of carbohydrates in the diet, you will be unusually sore and for longer periods of time. Although AS might fix this problem a bit, like I said earlier it’s not magic. Basically, that is all your training condensed, you are going to be creative and try to use big movements like bench, deadlifts, and squats for your program – probably the most feasible idea.

RUN DOWN OF THE BASICS:
    FF starts on SUNDAY at 6:00pm when you stop eating carbohydrates and consume 100mg r-ala every 1 hour for a duration of 3 hours. (lowering blood sugar levels). No food unless you get super hypoglycemic.

EXAMPLE OF FF DAY: (meal plan already given earlier)....
    Monday:
    AM – take supplements and aids
    Meal 1:
    Workout (chest, shoulders, arms, abs) – take supplements and aids
    Meal 2:
    Meal 3: - supplements and aids
    Meal 4:
    Meal 5: - supplements and aids

Mr.X

Mr.X the man with a dream.
  • THe BuLL

This does not look Healthy at all. Wow. Whoever does this, I dunno whether to commend you on the self-discipline or punch you in the face for the stupidity.

Comment

Working...