X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stout1
    • Oct 2004

Originally posted by thecoin
    stout1 may win this ladies and gents...
    Ha ha, thats funny. I have never dieted in my life before except when I wrestled 103lbs in highschool my freshman year and I went from a fat ass 130lbs (only a lil over 5" not sure y exact height...... too long ago) to 103 lbs.

I spent a good 2-3 years going from 150 to 195 trying to learn how to workout, eat right, etc. Now I want to diet down. I have always been a little on the heavier side. Not fat but this BF that I am at now. Never really been below it in my life but twice. Once was from wrestling and I was starving myself to death and only ate 1 time a day. The other time I was at a fucked up stage in my life and on drugs and probably down to 135lbs at 5'8"

Comment

• Supertech

I am 5'6 203 lbs...not sure what my bodyfat is but its probable in the low 20s

Comment

• cylo

im5'9 204 & fat....*u guys think im kiddin about the fat thing* im really not

been playin a ton of rugby....but any1 thats played knows about what happens after....so we'll c
        i have the biggest tourny of my life on sat....then im done 4 about 2 weeks, then on 2 a diffrent team....all that cardio i duno whats gona happen 2 me haha....heart attack, or abs

Comment

• goes4ever
          • Sep 2004

well its on boys..........no turning back

Comment

Working...