• Show
Clear All
  • A.B
    VET
    • Jun 2004

Don't forget. Ufc on fox!!! Evans vs Davis

Don't forget the fights on free tonight

My picks

Evans over Davis- Evans more well rounded. Davis too one dimensional right now

Sonnen over bisping- sonnen will smother and ground and pound bisping
  • Shovel
    VET
    • Jul 2011

Evans.
    Last edited by Shovel; 01-28-2012, 09:34 PM.
    Semper Fi

Comment

• MR. BMJ
      • Apr 2006

They were decent....the Evans/Davis fight went about how I expected it....5 rounds of no damage and boringness.

Sonnen did not look as good tonight as his alst few fights. He had a dominate 3rd round but never inflicted any damage from the top position. I'm not sure if I was more disappointed in chael or impressed with improvements in Bisping while on the fence standing. I can't stand Bisping too....but I thought outside of that 3rd round, he was doing very well against chael.

I can't wait for the UFC next weekend!

Comment

• mklfe1
        • Jan 2012

Diaz vs. Condit should be a good one. Nick Diaz fights are never boring that's for sure. Sonnen's post fight interview with Joe Rogan was pretty funny!

Comment

• Shovel
          VET
          • Jul 2011

I hope Condit makes Diaz his bitch. Lol
          Semper Fi

Comment

• edvedr

Originally posted by MR. BMJ
            They were decent....the Evans/Davis fight went about how I expected it....5 rounds of no damage and boringness.

Sonnen did not look as good tonight as his alst few fights. He had a dominate 3rd round but never inflicted any damage from the top position. I'm not sure if I was more disappointed in chael or impressed with improvements in Bisping while on the fence standing. I can't stand Bisping too....but I thought outside of that 3rd round, he was doing very well against chael.

I can't wait for the UFC next weekend!
            Makes you wonder just how much Sonnen's elevated test levels against Silva helped him. If Sonnen from last night shows up Silva will put him to sleep.

Comment

• MR. BMJ
              • Apr 2006

During the fight, I was thinking the same thing, ed!

Comment

Working...