X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ontime34
    Vet
    • Feb 2012

UNC Asheville got screwed

There is a conspiracy in sports I am CONVINCED at this point. UNC Ashville played syracuse today. a 16 seed against a number 1. UNC Ashville was charged with a lane violation and a out of bounds call that were both FALSE. Keep in mind these were in the last 3 minutes...Reggie Miller said so and I seen them both, watch espn tonite to get the details.
    "I have more respect for a man who lets me know where he stands...even if he is wrong. Then one that comes up like an angel and is nuthin but a devil" Malcolm X... R.I.P. Nandi 12
  • clutchitalian
    • Sep 2011

ya i saw that this happens every year..it happened last year with pitt they got hit with a lane violation against butler with like 2 seconds left and lost....

Comment

• Shovel
      VET
      • Jul 2011

Seriously, Syracuse played like shit and still won without mello. That says something...
      Semper Fi

Comment

• ontime34
        Vet
        • Feb 2012

Now they are running into a K-State squad that has beaten Mizzou twice. Should be a good game guys!
        "I have more respect for a man who lets me know where he stands...even if he is wrong. Then one that comes up like an angel and is nuthin but a devil" Malcolm X... R.I.P. Nandi 12

Comment

• clutchitalian
          • Sep 2011

I love watching kansas st when they are losing and frank martin looks like he is gonna kill somebody lol....

Comment

• ontime34
            Vet
            • Feb 2012

Originally posted by clutchitalian
            I love watching kansas st when they are losing and frank martin looks like he is gonna kill somebody lol....
            LMAO ! No kidding! That guy could motivate a turtle on heroin. Could you imagine him as a personal trainer at the gym lol

Comment

Working...