MK-677, 3-MHD and MINDFUEL

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Elvia1023

It's 4am and I am destroyed and just took some before pics for a contest so figured I would post a few here too. It's a leg contest so atleast I have shit beginning pics so I stand a chance!

Stats are 6ft 2 and guessing about 230 pounds. No more footlong subways and ice cream with honey for me

Comment

• Elvia1023

I have been partying quite a bit recently... it was well needed after certain things. Anyway I didn't take anything for a few days as I felt rough. I took 0.1mg prami on Mon night and woke up Tues with severe CTS. I took 25mg MK-677 in the morning and again today at the same time. I haven't been the gym this week but will be going 2moro, Fri and Sat. I will be dosing 2/3 dropper of 3-MHD pre workout 2moro. I will continue with 0.1mg prami pre bed and 25mg MK-677 in the morning.

I received my pge-1 for my arm log today plus another bottle of mk-677 to keep going

I should add I am loading up on MT2 now ed at about 150mcg pre bed. I will up the dose the closer I get to my holiday

Comment

• DRveejay11
        • Jul 2013

Does the MK-677 cause you that much of a prolactin problem that you needed prami?

Also, why are you dosing the MK-677 in the AM?

Comment

• Elvia1023

Originally posted by **********
          Does the MK-677 cause you that much of a prolactin problem that you needed prami?

Also, why are you dosing the MK-677 in the AM?
          No prolactin issues at all I just love prami I only use 0.1mg and that gives me the best sleep ever. Anymore and I will wake up multiple times a night. I also use prami for the big gh spike it brings. Prami is the cheapest gh booster ever. Even with prami only I wake up with severe CTS.

I changed the dosing time as I was getting very tired in work in the evenings. I have seen a gh serum spike chart were it showed the biggest gh spike was 12 hours after administration. So I figured if I tried it AM I could time it so I get very tired pre bed. It worked at first but I am getting tired in work again. I expected it though as MK-677 gives you multiple pulses of GH through the day so it's simply a side effect I have to deal with. Although first thing is the only time I am actually fasted so I figured that is a little added bonus too. Either time is great but I prefer AM.

Comment

Working...