PGE-1 Arm Log

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Elvia1023

When I inject PGE-1 in my arms for say 3 days in a row they look much better. I have 2 vials on the way so I can continue my experimentation I will keep doing it in my arms ed but will swop other body parts around. I haven't tried my hamstrings yet and they need it more than most so they will come soon!

Comment

• Elvia1023

During the last week I have just been getting back in the gym. I don't like using something unless I can make good use of it. So I have waited till I am able to train properly before restarting the PGE-1. I have a decent supply now so gonna be using this pre workout every gym day. I will be training back 2moro so will try it in my lats for the first time. This log has just started

Comment

• Elvia1023

I tried about 10mcg in each lat today. I done a bit less just because I thought it may effect my movement. ... best pump so far. Lats is one area I have tried to improve my mind muscle connection and with this stuff I could feel them the whole workout. It felt mental in a great way. It burnt bad though especially when I isolated them in certain exercises. I think this stuff could really bring my lats up. That is something I have wanted to do so my waist looks smaller

Comment

• Elvia1023

From experimenting with different body parts (at the same dose) I can safely state certain body parts hurt much more than others. I have felt this from the start and have been meaning to write more about this but haven't got round to it (I will though). The key is dose and injection placement.

I am exhausted but writing this as I go away 2moro and leave early so might not get a chance to post 2moro. Today I trained back and I tried a bigger dose of PGE-1 this time. I basically doubled my last dose. I injected 28.6mcg in each lat. Within 5 mins I could feel them starting to hurt a bit. They felt great though and I took my supplements and had my protein smoothie and left for the gym.

On the way they were hurting more and more. I hate the feeling... the only positive is the mind muscle connection this creates in your injected body part is incredible. I struggle to connect to my lats but with this stuff it literally feels like bigger and better lats have been attached to my body. I walked to the gym and they were hurting bad... aching. I injected about 40 mins pre training and felt the ache the entire time. But once I started training they felt better. My workout was not hindered in anyway and I trained hard and heavy tonight. I made sure to have my chest supported for rows (apart from cable rows) and had a great session. It's just that initial period that is bad but it always fades away.

I will be back Sunday evening. Have a great weekend everyone

Comment

• Elvia1023

I have had a few days rest and ready to hit the gym harder than ever. Gonna try and lose my gut from my weekend away over the next few days Hit the gym hard and get into a good routine and stick with it. 2moro I will train chest, arms and calves and will put 14.3mcg in each bi-cep. I am gonna push my arm training in the next few months. That combined with a bulking plan and frequent PGE-1 injs I aim to add 2 inches to my arms.

Comment

• Elvia1023

It's Sunday so I have the day off so I can take my time in the gym. I will train fast I just mean I can stay as long as possible. Not sure what I am training today... I feel like doing a lot of giant sets... possibly rotating body parts such as quads and hams and chest and back. I will inj 14.3mcg PGE-1 in each bi-cep and tri-cep and start with a supersets rotating the two muscle groups. From that I think I will just do what my body feels like doing

Comment

• Elvia1023

I ended up training arms then legs on Sunday. I had the most amazing workout. Pre workout I injected about 16mcg in each bi-cep and tri-cep. I love the effects the PGE-1 brings but sometimes I hate the pain/ache. On the way to the gym my bi-ceps were killings me. They felt like they had been inflated but just this horrible ache. My tri-ceps were fine though but I struggled.

Once I started training I was fine and got the most amazing pump. I felt really strong too. Ended up doing overhead tri-cep extensions deep down with the Olympic bar with 20kg either side for sets of 15 reps. I would superset with barbell curls with the same weight. No gym today and no PGE-1 but I will be training shoulders with rear delts and calves 2moro. I will try 14.3mcg in each delt 2moro to see how that feels

Comment

• Elvia1023

I recently started inj adrol pre workout. To gauge it's effects I stopped PGE-1 just so I could see what exactly it done for me during training. It's been a fantastic addition and I am made up. So now on I will be using both pre workout so the results will only get better. Ok I will after I recover from doing my back in again!

Comment

• Elvia1023

I have had a break from PGE-1. Originally just for the first few days of trying inj adrol so I could gauge any difference that caused injected before training. I then injured my back so I halved my adrol dose. I knew it wouldn't be long so that's why I stayed on. My back still feels off but I did train Thurs, Fri and today (Sat). I just have to be careful and work around it. I will be training 2moro and will be adding PGE-1 again. I am excited to restart it but this time I will be trying something different. I plan to inject each bi-cep with 15mcg in 3 micro injs of 5mcg. First day I might just do 2 shots of 5mcg as this stuff can hurt. I will be trying this with other body parts too and excited to get back on it. Once my back fully recovers I will be in beast mode

After 2 weeks or so I also plan to inj my entire upper body with micro injs of PGE-1. I will take before and after pics to see if there is a visible difference. I will probably do about 20 shots of 5mcg. Hopefully I don't inflate and blow up

Comment

Working...