Just to inform those who dont know (about 99% of my gym)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • testccmobb

question about abs....is it more effective to do abs every other day, or every day?>

Comment

• Cruci
      Vet
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by testccmobb
      question about abs....is it more effective to do abs every other day, or every day?>
      Dude, ask this in another thread or even better, click on the search button as there are plenty of threads devoted to this topic. But asking a question in a sticky that is about something else isn't the best way to get an answer lol.
      Cruci is a fictional character. He does not use or participate in any distribution of any illegal substance, nor will he make referrals/source checks. You might think that this is some sort of ruse because I am a moderator on here simply trying to cover my ass, but just because I know how to correct a cycle from a clueless dolt who knows nothing of what he is putting in his body (because I know how to read,) I seriously do not get involved with any illegal substances in any way shape or form. I do however believe that it is your right to use them, but I won't help you acquire them. If you send me a PM asking where to buy steroids or to refer you to a source, I will call you a dumbass and tell you to learn to read. Then I will mushroom stamp your sister.

Comment

• Landru
        • Jan 2013

Yeah same shit everywhere. Sometimes I will spend a few minutes just picking up all the dumbbell's and plates off of the floor and left on machines and bars and put them back in between sets. Can't hurt

Comment

• mrhtbd

It's the Banded Exercisers now, the machines with just a band.
          At least the fools can't leave the bands laying around!

Comment

• Muscle Man
            • Oct 2013

Originally posted by Thate
            they actually spray painted the plates at my gym and color coded everything as to make no mistake about which leg they go back onto the tree.
            I actually think that's a really good idea!

Comment

• animal87

Agreed, and if somebody trys to steal my squat rack while I turn around for a drink of water agian I'm gonna flip the **** out

Comment

• Muscle Man
                • Oct 2013

Originally posted by animal87
                Agreed, and if somebody trys to steal my squat rack while I turn around for a drink of water agian I'm gonna flip the **** out
                Don't you just HATE that?

Comment

Working...