Opinions on what you think is the better option...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 01dragonslayer
    Banned
    • Apr 2018

Opinions on what you think is the better option...

....for including an oral in my upcoming go for hardness and retaining gains....

100mg/day Anavar(split AM/PM)
    50mg/day Anavar...50mg/day Winstrol(split 25mg each split AM/PM).

All opinions are a must....LMK.
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Originally posted by 01dragonslayer
    ....for including an oral in my upcoming go for hardness and retaining gains....

100mg/day Anavar(split AM/PM)
    50mg/day Anavar...50mg/day Winstrol(split 25mg each split AM/PM).

All opinions are a must....LMK.
    You would probably get harder on var/winny combo.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Dustined83
      VET
      • Oct 2017

Originally posted by liftsiron
      I second this one 01. I hate winny but if your joints can take it that would be a solid oral combo. Especially considering your goals

Comment

• BCG111
        VET
        • Feb 2020

Yes sir var and winny for the WIN! then the last 2 weeks drop the var go straight winny and you will be ROCKO!

Comment

• MR. BMJ
          • Apr 2006

They both will work, so whatever you have on hand. Winstrol gives a little better polished look for most. I've never stacked the 2 together.

Comment

• 01dragonslayer
            Banned
            • Apr 2018

Originally posted by liftsiron
            Thanks for your post lifts.

Comment

• 01dragonslayer
              Banned
              • Apr 2018

Originally posted by Dustined83
              I second this one 01. I hate winny but if your joints can take it that would be a solid oral combo. Especially considering your goals
              I don't think my joints will be too much of an issue...I'll be running some NPP along side. Thanks D

Comment

• 01dragonslayer
                Banned
                • Apr 2018

Originally posted by BCG111
                Yes sir var and winny for the WIN! then the last 2 weeks drop the var go straight winny and you will be ROCKO!
                Awesome....I will def consider that option.

Comment

• 01dragonslayer
                  Banned
                  • Apr 2018

Originally posted by MR. BMJ
                  They both will work, so whatever you have on hand. Winstrol gives a little better polished look for most. I've never stacked the 2 together.
                  I have yet to as well. Theres a first for everything. Thanks my man.

Comment

• 01dragonslayer
                    Banned
                    • Apr 2018

Thanks for the options my friends....keep 'em comin'.

Comment

• choke

I’m a huge fan of proviron. I used it a lot way back in my active MMA/BJJ competitive days, and still usually put it in once a year.

Comment

• 01dragonslayer
                        Banned
                        • Apr 2018

Originally posted by choke
                        I’m a huge fan of proviron. I used it a lot way back in my active MMA/BJJ competitive days, and still usually put it in once a year.
                        I have in my sock drawer that I was thinking about adding as well...50-75mg/ed??

Comment

• choke

I’ve always been pleased at 50. If I’ve ever taken another oral along with it, I’ve done 75, just because I was concerned that the efficacy is degraded when taking other things with it. I have no basis on whether or not that is true, but I do know that it didn’t take much.

Comment

• 01dragonslayer
                            Banned
                            • Apr 2018

Originally posted by choke
                            I’ve always been pleased at 50. If I’ve ever taken another oral along with it, I’ve done 75, just because I was concerned that the efficacy is degraded when taking other things with it. I have no basis on whether or not that is true, but I do know that it didn’t take much.
                            Have you ever ran it along side Var or Winny?

Comment

• choke

You can, if for no other reason than Proviron isn’t liver toxic. The two together are anabolics, so it can be argued if it’s wasted. Consider the proviron not from a POV for “gains”, but rather for its anti-catabolic effects. The reason that I made proviron a mainstay is because I trained a LOT. Heavy MMA shit, 5-6 days a week. Proviron helped me avoid a bad catabolic state from the sheer volume of training, and I believe, made it easier for my injects to do their thing.

What I got for that is no water, always healthy, strength for time (meaning able to be explosive for a duration in a fight), firm, dense muscle, never puffy. Ever. No effects on my cardio.

So if you use it in that sense, it could make sense to include the Anavar (with a test too obviously, as I know you know).

I have done test, winny and proviron before, yes. Works REALLY fucking well. But for an MMA guy, I got joint discomfort via the winny. You got a hot profession, so I don’t know that you’d want to deal with that.

My favorite cycle is: test, mast, proviron. It’s easy, I don’t fluctuate in weight, so no compensations on the mats or in the ring.

There’s no real reason to not include Anavar. YMMV, some guys like it, some don’t see the point of Anavar with proviron. No real downside in trying though, aside from cost.

Comment

Working...