Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 07-30-2020, 09:15 PM   #1
rocco-x
Vet

rocco-x has a spectacular aura aboutrocco-x has a spectacular aura about
Considering running DHB for the first time

Was toying with the idea of giving dhb a run for a few months, would like to also give trestolone ace a try along with it just to see what the benefits are, if any, in combining both at the same time...

Anyone have any input on either or both in a cycle?
Keep hearing dhb is an excellent compound to try out as well as trest. It's not a definite but I'd like to hear from those who've ran it long enuff to see the gains, if any, from them. My go to has always been tren ace but now that I'm nearing 53 in a few months I'm not sure my body will respond like it used to as well as the sides may be a bit on the harsh side these days. My favorite was always hg sust 250 eod, 75-100mg tren ace 3x/wk and the gains were always spot on. Just thinking it's time to try something newer for once lol...

Any help or insight will greatly be appreciated, thanks in advance iron family.
rocco-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2020, 01:54 AM   #2
01dragonslayer
Banned

01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough
I've ran several DHB cycles and had great results with every one. DHB IMO is a great hormone and its a definite physique changer for me. I would best describe it as a bit of s stronger version of primo that doesn't put a hole in your pocket. For me it gave me great definition as well as a slight hardening effect. I included with some test e, npp, and mast. I will absolutely include it in my upcoming cycles for now on.
01dragonslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2020, 04:43 AM   #3
rocco-x
Vet

Great, thanks dragon!
Ever try trestolone? I've heard dhb and trest give excellent results as well.
Old 07-31-2020, 08:00 PM   #4
01dragonslayer
Banned

01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocco-x View Post
Great, thanks dragon!
Ever try trestolone? I've heard dhb and trest give excellent results as well.
Can't give ya a personal opinion on trest...only what I have heard. Great mass maker and strength goes through the roof. Wet hormone and shuts you down hard.
Old 07-31-2020, 08:00 PM   #5
01dragonslayer
Banned

ToTheTop for anyone who has ran Trest.
Old 07-31-2020, 08:17 PM   #6
rocco-x
Vet

Yeah I'm going for it, dhb anyhow. At 53 tren doesn't seem to agree with me like it did in my 30-40's...old age is setting in I guess lol. Thanks for the input.
Old 08-01-2020, 10:01 AM   #7
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
I like DHB very much but I also seemed to have a similar anger/aggression issue as I do with tren. Great strength and grow though!
Old 08-01-2020, 07:34 PM   #8
01dragonslayer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
I like DHB very much but I also seemed to have a similar anger/aggression issue as I do with tren. Great strength and grow though!
....never got feelings of aggression while cycling DHB.
Old 08-02-2020, 04:51 PM   #9
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer View Post
....never got feelings of aggression while cycling DHB.
I get simmered even from Test if I am off for any length of time and start back up. Tren was really bad. I have to watch myself if increasing dosages or starting back up so as not to overreact or MF people for non issues.
Old 08-03-2020, 07:21 AM   #10
Roc
VET

Roc is on a distinguished road
Trest, great compound as you can bulk or cut, but have your Ai’s in check, and I mean have letro in hand, nolva Ed, caber twice a week, just to start, the side come on quick and your strength goes threw the roof, so be careful!! And I mean crazy strength gains! I started with 25mgs a week for the first week and hit 50mg for 3 more weeks and ended with 75mg for the last week.
Roc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 10:37 AM   #11
theshaman
VET

theshaman is on a distinguished road
will you be doing a log rocco
theshaman is offline   Reply With Quote