Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank
    • May 2019

Enhanced to the Max

Cool vid by Generation Iron. Features Tony Huge doing some experiments on volunteers who wanna get as big as possible in a short time. How about 36, 24, 17 and 11 lbs (11 was the female) of lean body mass in ONE week? High dose GH and slin along with some SARMS and AAS. I'd be curious to see how much of the gains these people kept after about 6 months. Crazy shit. Good watch though.

Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

It's not possible to put on 11 pounds of lean mass in a week. 11 pounds of water maybe. Arthur Jones made the same claims about Casey Viator 36 pounds of lean mass, it was all bullshit.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• 01dragonslayer
      Banned
      • Apr 2018

Never really been a Tony Huge fan and I am not so sure on the predictability 'Dr.' Trevor.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
        • May 2019

Originally posted by liftsiron
        It's not possible to put on 11 pounds of lean mass in a week. 11 pounds of water maybe. Arthur Jones made the same claims about Casey Viator 36 pounds of lean mass, it was all bullshit.
        Yeah - termed "The Colorado Experiment". Casey purportedly put on 61 lean lbs in 30 days. He worked out 3x ew doing a full body routine, using a lot of Nautilus equipment. The before and after pics were night and day.
        Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• Roughrydr
          • Oct 2017

Reminds me of an older Boston Lloyd. I'd like to be this guy's pin supplier.
          OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

Working...