Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroid Profiles
User Name
Password

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 09:39 PM   #16
Sadie

LOL oh wow... isnt someone in a mood tonight lol

Old 09-18-2007, 09:41 PM   #17
Squatch

I've been laying in bed all day with stomach pain and cramping. I need me a target tonight. You have been so named.

Old 09-18-2007, 09:42 PM   #18
Sadie

dont care at all lol i have so much shit going on right now i barely notice u tonight.. vent away

hope u feel better guess it was food poisoning huh

Old 09-18-2007, 09:44 PM   #19
Squatch

Oh, you notice. That's why it took less than a minute to respond.

Thanks for the well wishes. Yeah, it had to be food posioning. Was awful, bu feeling better now. It doesn't feel like there is a small alien trying to rip it's way out of my stomach anymore.

Old 09-18-2007, 09:46 PM   #20
Sadie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatch
Oh, you notice. That's why it took less than a minute to respond.

Thanks for the well wishes. Yeah, it had to be food posioning. Was awful, bu feeling better now. It doesn't feel like there is a small alien trying to rip it's way out of my stomach anymore.

oh damn ya food poisoning.. that really sucks glad ur feeling better chicken? those damn chickens fuck everything up we really need to start killing and eating different forms of protein im sick of chickens!

Old 09-18-2007, 09:52 PM   #21
Squatch

It was either chicken, or mozzarella sticks. I don't think it was the mozzarella sticks.

Old 09-18-2007, 10:59 PM   #22
Shawty
AE Female Member

Shawty is on a distinguished road
I ran a 19 day cycle back in June/July...........worked up to 600mg. Was HELL but I loved it! LOL!! Sitting in my bikini all day long in front of 3 fans. LOL still sweating my ass off. My mom accused me of being on steroids. Woke up every morning in a pool of sweat (slept naked with 3 fans on). Running another cycle right after new years! WOOOOOOOO!!
Old 09-18-2007, 11:03 PM   #23
John Benz
Vet

John Benz is a name known to allJohn Benz is a name known to allJohn Benz is a name known to allJohn Benz is a name known to allJohn Benz is a name known to allJohn Benz is a name known to all
Cool

I know of 2 people who died from 600 mg dnp. The margin for error is too close. The effective dose for one person can easily be lethal for the next.

I hate DNP threads, but I will leave open for now as courtesy to you folks.
Old 09-18-2007, 11:05 PM   #24
GenePool

Its like any other drug you have to know your body and how its responding. If you feel much more odd than normal time to seek help. Most issues from DNP are caused by Hyperthermia or electrolyte depletion. Gatorade, cool temps and shitloads of water can be life savers

Old 09-18-2007, 11:06 PM   #25
Squatch

There are far too many people who look at DNP like a strong ephedrine (figuratively). DNP is no joke, and Tim just posted a pretty good guide how not to screw up if you do decide to do it.

Old 03-01-2008, 05:11 PM   #26
Dinitro

To be technical about it, DNP is not a drug.

There is a guide (I wrote it) called "How to not f--- up DNP" that gets circulated a lot (often by other people claiming THEY wrote it!), which gives helpful info about it. Personally, I have never experienced muscle soreness, nor the yellowish perspiration, despite plenty of DNP use. Perhaps it's because I only use crystal; I would never touch powder, and maybe it's the powder stuff that does all that.

If someone here says they know 2 people who died at 600mg, I'll trust them. But I haven't heard of ANY of this, except for the one guy from EF forum who used DNP while abusing alcohol and street drugs (which resulted in prosecution of his source, known as "DS"). Other than that, I am not aware of a single fatality since the 1930's. In many cases, the apocryphal legend about "I know a guy who dies/almost died on DNP" is the bodybuilding equivalent to "my great-grandmother was full-blooded Cherokee"--you hear it a lot, and it's usually bogus. Also, the fatal dose for men is about 3 grams or more, and the fat-loss dose is about one-sixth of that. You'd need about 12 caps in a day to approach the fatal threshold.

Meanwhile we have tons of research in medical journals that finds that DNP has some cool health BENEFITS:

*anti-cancer
*anti-oxidant
*anti-viral
*anti-infection (including drug-resistant infection)
*immune system boosting
*anti-catabolic
*anti-tumor
*DNA/RNA protective
*fat loss is long-term (actual fat cell death)
*NO residual effects on liver, kidneys, or reproductive tissues
*short half-life with NO accumulated symptomology beyond use period
*risk of cataracts among females only, at 2% incidence.

Yes, it must be respected. People who use alcohol or drugs on DNP are fools, just like all the 15-year-olds mixing steroids with no PCT who foul themselves up and trigger news stories.

I've NEVER done steroids (or any drug, actually), but me and DNP are friendly.

Old 03-01-2008, 06:49 PM   #27
John Benz
Vet

John Benz is a name known to allJohn Benz is a name known to allJohn Benz is a name known to allJohn Benz is a name known to allJohn Benz is a name known to allJohn Benz is a name known to all
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinitro View Post
To be technical about it, DNP is not a drug.

There is a guide (I wrote it) called "How to not f--- up DNP" that gets circulated a lot (often by other people claiming THEY wrote it!), which gives helpful info about it. Personally, I have never experienced muscle soreness, nor the yellowish perspiration, despite plenty of DNP use. Perhaps it's because I only use crystal; I would never touch powder, and maybe it's the powder stuff that does all that.

If someone here says they know 2 people who died at 600mg, I'll trust them. But I haven't heard of ANY of this, except for the one guy from EF forum who used DNP while abusing alcohol and street drugs (which resulted in prosecution of his source, known as "DS"). Other than that, I am not aware of a single fatality since the 1930's. In many cases, the apocryphal legend about "I know a guy who dies/almost died on DNP" is the bodybuilding equivalent to "my great-grandmother was full-blooded Cherokee"--you hear it a lot, and it's usually bogus. Also, the fatal dose for men is about 3 grams or more, and the fat-loss dose is about one-sixth of that. You'd need about 12 caps in a day to approach the fatal threshold.

Meanwhile we have tons of research in medical journals that finds that DNP has some cool health BENEFITS:

*anti-cancer
*anti-oxidant
*anti-viral
*anti-infection (including drug-resistant infection)
*immune system boosting
*anti-catabolic
*anti-tumor
*DNA/RNA protective
*fat loss is long-term (actual fat cell death)
*NO residual effects on liver, kidneys, or reproductive tissues
*short half-life with NO accumulated symptomology beyond use period
*risk of cataracts among females only, at 2% incidence.

Yes, it must be respected. People who use alcohol or drugs on DNP are fools, just like all the 15-year-olds mixing steroids with no PCT who foul themselves up and trigger news stories.

I've NEVER done steroids (or any drug, actually), but me and DNP are friendly.
DNP is illegal. You are a known source for DNP etc and pimp your product well with much erroneous information. You and I have had run-ins on several boards. I am closing this thread now, and if any members inform me that you are trying to sell anything illegal, you will be gone.

JB
Closed Thread