Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Bodybuilding and Fitness Discussion > Health and medical articles
User Name
Password

Old 04-29-2019, 06:35 PM   #1
ESTROGEN GUY
VET

ESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura aboutESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura aboutESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura about
How to get your opioids script ripped from you

If you enjoy your pain relief don't do what this guy did. This is why deaths have increase. He has no idea the waters he is entering when getting other scripts. Not to mention he just screwed his own self.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhPoWgLAvfU

https://www.novusdetox.com/detox-pro...-induced-pain/

BE SAFE THINK SMART

EG

Last edited by ESTROGEN GUY; 04-29-2019 at 06:41 PM..
ESTROGEN GUY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 05:12 AM   #2
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
50k usa deaths a year from opioids.
Old 05-01-2019, 07:49 AM   #3
water43
Vet

water43 will become famous soon enough
those ppl are ruining it for ppl that actually need them legaly
Old 05-06-2019, 06:05 PM   #4
Warhead14
Banned

Warhead14 will become famous soon enoughWarhead14 will become famous soon enough
We lived for 1000000's of years before opiates. Their for pussies, and I know cause I just broke my TIB and FIB compound fractures, Radius and Ulnar, Fractured my Elbow and lost half my index finger and was on Extra Strength Tylenol on Day 2. The first day wasnt my choice I woke up in the hospital and the IV was in. I had them yank it ASAP. I dont fuck with opiates... I have seen the carnage and ALL The EXCUSES.
Warhead14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 10:08 AM   #5
theshaman
VET

theshaman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhead14 View Post
We lived for 1000000's of years before opiates. Their for pussies, and I know cause I just broke my TIB and FIB compound fractures, Radius and Ulnar, Fractured my Elbow and lost half my index finger and was on Extra Strength Tylenol on Day 2. The first day wasnt my choice I woke up in the hospital and the IV was in. I had them yank it ASAP. I dont fuck with opiates... I have seen the carnage and ALL The EXCUSES.
Just because you didnt want to take them doesn't mean other people dont have a pain threshold like yours. If someone is dying from cancer or has a terminal illness why not let them be as comfortable as possible on their way out? Cultures have been using opiates for centuries as well so read up on history before you try to make yourself look like a hot shot and imply that you think people just need to suck it up because that's exactly what you would tell your dying mother on chemo.
theshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 11:40 AM   #6
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by theshaman View Post
Just because you didnt want to take them doesn't mean other people dont have a pain threshold like yours. If someone is dying from cancer or has a terminal illness why not let them be as comfortable as possible on their way out? Cultures have been using opiates for centuries as well so read up on history before you try to make yourself look like a hot shot and imply that you think people just need to suck it up because that's exactly what you would tell your dying mother on chemo.
I agree no reason to allow a terminally ill person to suffer needlessly.
Old 06-11-2019, 08:25 PM   #7
Thate
Vet

Thate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the rough
I'd personally rather use opiates than NSAIDs even though they include the shit in most medications.
Thate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 09:47 PM   #8
BrutalHoney
VET

BrutalHoney will become famous soon enough
Good thing weed is still illegal over half the states.
BrutalHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 12:14 PM   #9
Bicepts101
VET

Bicepts101 will become famous soon enough
This is why I use cbd
Bicepts101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 03:41 PM   #10
theprince
Banned

theprince is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutalHoney View Post
Good thing weed is still illegal over half the states.
LMAO touche
theprince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 03:56 PM   #11
Ripitup
VET

Ripitup is on a distinguished road
That guy is an idiot.
Ripitup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 06:30 AM   #12
jrod

jrod will become famous soon enough
People are going to abuse whatever they can, whenever they can. All they did by reducing the number of scripts and taking people off cold turkey is create an epidemic. Why do you think there has been a flood of fentanyl and fentanyl analogies hitting the streets within the past 5-8 years. These people are being taken off, some for no reason other than the doctors are afraid of losing their license, and have to turn to heroin and fentanyl to maintain. Unfortunately those aren’t regulated and one batch could be weak and the next could kill you.
Doctors should make their patients come in at random times in the month to count their pills and drug test them to make sure they are taking the meds.
But when taken as prescribed they are still the best analgesics
jrod is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 06:40 AM   #13
jrod

jrod will become famous soon enough
That doctor was really cool and calm about that whole situation. Good doctor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESTROGEN GUY View Post
If you enjoy your pain relief don't do what this guy did. This is why deaths have increase. He has no idea the waters he is entering when getting other scripts. Not to mention he just screwed his own self.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhPoWgLAvfU

https://www.novusdetox.com/detox-pro...-induced-pain/

BE SAFE THINK SMART

EG
jrod is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 06:16 AM   #14
Rebornlite
VET

Rebornlite is on a distinguished road
[QUOTE=jrod;360465]People are going to abuse whatever they can, whenever they can. All they did by reducing the number of scripts and taking people off cold turkey is create an epidemic. Why do you think there has been a flood of fentanyl and fentanyl analogies hitting the streets within the past 5-8 years. These people are being taken off, some for no reason other than the doctors are afraid of losing their license, and have to turn to heroin and fentanyl to maintain. Unfortunately those aren’t regulated and one batch could be weak and the next could kill you.
Doctors should make their patients come in at random times in the month to count their pills and drug test them to make sure they are taking the meds.
But when taken as prescribed they are still the best analgesics[/QUOTE]

This is highly debatable.
Rebornlite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 08:57 PM   #15
MindlessWork

MindlessWork has a spectacular aura aboutMindlessWork has a spectacular aura aboutMindlessWork has a spectacular aura about
Weed is the best pain reliever out there and not hard like opiates, but those who follow the rules relating to opiates should not have to suffer because of these twatwaffles who abuse them.