Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank
    • May 2019

4 most overrated PED's/bb drugs

This is all according to Nick Trigili. What's ya'lls take?

Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.
  • Deadwood
    VET
    • Dec 2018

I had to skip his intro because he talks in circles too much. For those that didn't watch, top 4 overrated PEDs were: Halo, HCG, Clen, and HGH. I feel HCG shouldn't be considered a PED as it's more of an ancillary. I hope no one is doing HCG only cycles and hoping to get ripped.

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

IMO HGH and clen are both very effective in shedding fat.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Roughrydr
        • Oct 2017

They have hcg diets. Google it. Not saying its effective. But there is such a thing.
        OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Roughrydr
          They have hcg diets. Google it. Not saying its effective. But there is such a thing.
          They are super low calorie.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Dakota
            VET
            • Feb 2017

He is unwatchable. How many Titles does this "expert" hold. He has no credibility. He looks like the guy that has used plenty of gear but never really worked out.

Never used Halo or even had anyone around me use it, so I have no take on it.

I used Clen for a couple days and hated it.

I agree with Lifts on hgh. Anyone that has used pharm or pharm quality Hgh has seen first hand what it can do for leaning you out. I think you have to use enough for muscle building to actually build muscle. The typical 2-3 IUs isn't going to be breath taking. I used just 3 of Saizen and was amazed at how my cycle came together as well as a terrific overall feeling of well being and health.

HCG is overrated? I can't believe he actually wasted his time and mine with that blather.

The HCG diet was a hoax. It actually gamed people into ultra low calorie diets and then claimed the fat loss was due to HCG. The prices of HCG went through the roof and there were even counterfeits of HCG.
            The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• MR. BMJ
              • Apr 2006

I feel like I get dumber after watching him....

Comment

• Glycomann

He is a retired IFBB pro. /then he retired and had a mental breakdown and some health problems. Ilisten to him when I miss my relatives in Jersey.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
                  • May 2019

Originally posted by MR. BMJ
                  I feel like I get dumber after watching him....
                  LOL IKR!

Nick always talks nasally and looks like he is on valium or some shit. He got a gig at Generation Iron which I check out often. I was surprised with his take in the above vid - especially tried and provens like gh and clen. They also got King Kamali over there now, and he puts out some good stuff.
                  Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• Dakota
                    VET
                    • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Glycomann
                    He is a retired IFBB pro. /then he retired and had a mental breakdown and some health problems. Ilisten to him when I miss my relatives in Jersey.
                    I was not aware of his accomplishments. I will have to couch my criticisms of his knowledge. He still comes across as a moron but anyone that can go Pro has to be given that respect. I still found the vid weak. Maybe he and Phil Hernon can start a gig together. The no iron weights just bands and no HCG or hgh training method.
                    The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Bicepts101
                      VET
                      • Apr 2018

He is very negitive and quit annoying to be honest. He has a good podcast or two out there. There is one he did with a former home brewer that supplied a lot of the pros at one time. Or atleast that was the claim. Good one though if you can find it

Comment

• Bicepts101
                        VET
                        • Apr 2018

Watch "DRUG DEALERS ANONYMOUS" on YouTube

I watched this last year when it came out. I thought it was interesting. You guys may even know of the guy talking

Comment

Working...