VET
    • Oct 2007

Bulking time....

1000mg of test E/wk 14wks
    600mg of deca/wk 14wks
    60mg dbol/ed 6weeks, to jump start,
    300mg tren ace/wk( maybe) last 6wks
    gonna keep novla on hand!

Everyone plz feel free to add there 2cent, PLZ!!
    if you would can if what would do? I really wanna get my bulk on!! Even will cosider changin compounds or upping them, just explain why you would.

My diet is gonna be right so I know I'm good on that.
    I have 8-10 cycles under my belt but i wanna go all out on this on!

looking forward to feedback, thanks in advance!
  • Freezerdude

Looks good to me Bro, Matter of fact it looks a lot like my cycle now, I'm running..
    Test E 900mg-ew
    Deca 600mg-ew
    Dbol 50mg-ed
    Prov
    adex and Nolva on hand I try to keep things simple, I rarely get sides but keep the adex handy since I have had 1 nip get puffy and itchy twice before but nothng 5 days worth of adex didn't take care of..
    Good luck bro

Comment

• Glycomann

You have 2 19 nor compounds in there and intend to use nolvadex if you have problems. That could worsen the problem through progestogenic activity of the 19 nor compounds. I would use an AI instead. If you are sensitive to the progesterone receptor magnifying effects of nolva it could be not so great and experience. Since you have 8-10 cycles maybe you already know you can get away with it but bye and large I wouldn't advise it.

Comment

• Shovel
        VET
        • Jul 2011

Pretty close to what I'm running now, 750 of test e and deca every 5 days with a handfull of dbol daily.
        I used tren after deca and stayed on top of my AI and added caber. I had no problems at all.
        Semper Fi

Comment

• BikerTrash
          Vet
          • Aug 2011

Cycle layout looks good but Im going to have to agree with Glycomans above post about the Nolvadex being in there, that shit mixed with Deca could be some nasty leaking nipples side effects ,,Speaking from experiance ,,them boobies will start leaking like a bitch nursing puppies if your not careful ,
          ,,AI instead..

Comment

• nutnut
            Vet
            • Jul 2011

I never had an issue running nolva with a 19-nor. Progesterone only becomes a real issue when estrogen levels are too high though so running both adex and nolva wouldn't be a bad idea. Leaking nipples sounds like prolactin was to blame not upregulation of the progesterone receptors as some claim nolva does in combo with 19-nor's, it is an area whee we could argue a bit but everyone is different and I have no desire to argue. If anything nolva should cause downregulation at the progesterone receptor in any tissue where it is working as a estrogen receptor antagonist. Bottom line control your estrogen levels to avoid most sides.

As for the cycle, looks good, tren and nandralone together are a hell of a combo.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...