secure email

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Nigbo
    For anyone interested in real internet security this is what you want to consider

https://tails.boum.org/
    +1

Comment

• Trapology
      • Jan 2007

If anyone cares safe-mails website says it will be up no later then the 24th of this month

It also said there is most likely lots of lost information and they basically wont help you unless youre a premium user
      Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• Shovel
        VET
        • Jul 2011

I stuck this thread
        Semper Fi

Comment

• Trapology
          • Jan 2007

safe-mail is back up
          Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Good to see I wasn't 1 of the 250k users at safe-mail to have account deleted for abusing TOS.

Comment

• Trapology
              • Jan 2007

I somehow made the cut too
              Too bad outside of the auto message i left to contact me at another email i wont be using it anymore

Comment

• Too Small
                Vet
                • Dec 2015

Glad to see Safe-Mail back up, but I switched to Proton. I also set up a Tutanota account just incase. Besides, a couple different emails can't hurt.

Comment

Working...