Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Off Topic > General discussion
User Name
Password

Old 01-31-2018, 04:10 PM   #1
Dawgpound_Hank

Thumbs up Shawn Ray's nightmare - Yates

New Generation Iron vid - Shawn Ray tells all about his history with Yates. Can't say I like the guy much, but damn good vid telling all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2DYGB3GiA8
Old 02-01-2018, 09:26 AM   #2
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Kool!
Old 02-01-2018, 06:31 PM   #3
Friggemall

Thanks great video.
Old 02-01-2018, 07:58 PM   #4
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to behold
Shawn Ray had a phenomenal physique, but he came in looking the same every show. He was spot on at all shows, but as the mass monsters took control, he never did anything to gain extra size to at least bring things up. That said, his physique may have been one of the best ever.

I can't watch the video until I get home
MR. BMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 10:58 AM   #5
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
Funny how time changes our perspectives of the past.
Roughrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 12:41 PM   #6
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roughrydr View Post
Funny how time changes our perspectives of the past.
No shit. He detested, he hated Dorian. Dorian was all he thought about - beating Dorian. And the funny thing is, not like Yates was always around for Shawn to see - Yates showed up one time per year, win, and return to England. Imagine letting a guy that you rarely ever seen, and barely even knew, getting to you THAT much. Mind job for sure. And Yates finds it funny - yeah they get along, but even in Joe Rogans podcast with Yates 6 months back, when Joe asked Yates about Shawn, he said something like "Oh yeah, that little guy that's still pissed he didn't beat me" haha.
Old 04-13-2018, 12:10 PM   #7
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
While Ray had one of best physique in all of bodybuilding, he couldn’t be compared biggest of the best, like say Yates and Coleman (earlier years)...
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 06:30 AM   #8
TommyD

TommyD will become famous soon enough
I like the old school bodybuilders myself, v taper and thin waists and all. The mass monsters sizes were impressive but they seemed to be about mass everywhere over symmetry.

My 2 cents...
TommyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 06:37 AM   #9
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyD View Post
I like the old school bodybuilders myself, v taper and thin waists and all. The mass monsters sizes were impressive but they seemed to be about mass everywhere over symmetry.

My 2 cents...
You’re exactly right! It’s sad really. Went to a local show just the other day, it came down to these 2 guys for the overall winner. They both won their own weight class. One was (super heavyweight) was massive but yet very soft. I mean whole body, including arms, SOFT. See abs but very bloated. The other guy was heavyweight but solid as fUk! He was concrete. Vascularity was insane. V taper! See the details of every muscles groups, so condition was just incredible. He wasn’t massively thick, but just thick. Other guy was massively large. Who won? Yep, all about the size. The heavyweight put zillion more effort into this competition than the other guy, as anyone can tell. Just soooo fUk up! A lot of boos after the winner announced but just wasn’t enough to alert the bodybuilding world....
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote