Darkness has reached the dark place

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrhtbd
    • Apr 2015

Twilight on the fence ‘til dawn, night sweats cast by shirts in heap, vigilance by the hour... what was that sound? OK, maybe residual though, but shrewd are the cast-aways of their own demise. I get it... dawn calms...but only in a flash for an instant, I’m two posts down, deep in the wood...but I hear the screams in the night, like whistles on a distant train...been there, am there...breathe, shsssh...

Comment

• b52
      • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Darkness
      I've decided to deal with the symptoms by increasing the dose by 50%. This must be a good idea.
      Going against your own advice? lol It does that

Comment

• Roughrydr
        • Oct 2017

Originally posted by mrhtbd
        Twilight on the fence ‘til dawn, night sweats cast by shirts in heap, vigilance by the hour... what was that sound? OK, maybe residual though, but shrewd are the cast-aways of their own demise. I get it... dawn calms...but only in a flash for an instant, I’m two posts down, deep in the wood...but I hear the screams in the night, like whistles on a distant train...been there, am there...breathe, shsssh...
        Not sure that's tren you're on. But I want s ome.
        OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Glycomann

This thread reminds me of the artist that paints black women chopping the heads off white women. Then Hussain asked him to paint his portrait and he painted him taking a shit in the woods. True story.

Comment

• A1food4u

Originally posted by mrhtbd
            Sound like someone put acid in your tren...

Comment

• Darkness
              • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Glycomann
              This thread reminds me of the artist that paints black women chopping the heads off white women. Then Hussain asked him to paint his portrait and he painted him taking a shit in the woods. True story.
              At first this thread made sense to me, but after some additional posting the thread now reminds of the time I was so drunk Whatshername would not ride down to the mailbox with me out of fear for her safety.

Comment

• Glycomann

there is no safety. There is only more dangerous and less dangerous.

Comment

• Friggemall

there is no safety. There is only more dangerous and less dangerous.
                  I like that one might have borrow it on occasion.

Comment

• Darkness
                    • Apr 2011

It is over.

I have ceased the mega androgens.

I think I made it without phucking the wrong thing or permanently damaging anyone or causing harm to my fellow man.

I think.

Have a nice day.

Comment

• Friggemall

Originally posted by Darkness
                      It is over.

I have ceased the mega androgens.

I think I made it without phucking the wrong thing or permanently damaging anyone or causing harm to my fellow man.

I think.

Have a nice day.
                      Quitter

Comment

• Glycomann

OK who's next on the tren train?

Comment

• MindlessWork
                          • Aug 2011

OK who's next on the tren train?
                          I am deciding between NPP and Tren for my 3rd cycle starting this summer.
                          “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• MindlessWork
                            • Aug 2011

Hello Darkness my old friend...come to talk with you again...
                            “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• Darkness
                              • Apr 2011

Originally posted by MindlessWork
                              Hello Darkness my old friend...come to talk with you again...
                              It's like that sometimes

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by MindlessWork
                                I am deciding between NPP and Tren for my 3rd cycle starting this summer.
                                What did you do for the first 2?

Comment

Working...