Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Post cycle therapy
User Name
Password

Old 02-02-2013, 11:13 AM   #16
bufbiker

My sentiments exactly Glyco!
Recover back to nothing!
Old 03-29-2013, 02:21 PM   #17
GL7

I am wondering why no one has brought op the use of dostinex (cabergoline) or bromocriptin in this thread? Is it because these would have been used for some during cycle to reduce sides and not for PCT from a cycle?

Just from personal experience if I am going to use a very healthy dose of deca or any amt of tren and/or a very healthy dose of gh like 10iu and up that, I absolutely keep some Dostinex (cabergoline) around and use .5 every 3 days. This not only keeps sides at bay when using the Nandrolones or 19-nortestosterone (Deca and Tren) but it keeps things from getting out of hand when its time for FULL on PCT. I love dostinex it keeps the dreaded nandro dick problems away it also keeps the nips from getting puffy from PROGESTERONE. Remember that Nandrolone effects the OTHER estrogen as well.

I have just found it beneficial to run Dostnex aka cabergoline WITH Tren and into PCT with Nolvadex. Just as Darkness I get effected by Clomid in not good ways lol so I stick with HCG then Nolvadex at the end of HUGE Blasts.

Oh, I have heard good things about Bromocriptin, its also a lot less expensive than Dostinex. I am from the thought process if you are going to do something,...then do it right the first time and have all the necessary ancillaries ready and or very easy to access. If you haven't tried it check it out and tell if it doesn't help tremendously.

If I miss read the post I am sorry.
Old 03-29-2013, 04:55 PM   #18
Number-LL
Vet

Number-LL is a jewel in the roughNumber-LL is a jewel in the roughNumber-LL is a jewel in the roughNumber-LL is a jewel in the rough
Drop that Adex way down during TRT doses. I've got a good amount of fat on me and with 200mg a week of Test and 1/2mg Adex twice a week my E2 dropped below 5! You lose libido, bone mass(long term), and muscle gains. I've come off Adex completely to see where I test at but suspect I will end up with 1/4mg twice a week.

On cycle I usually just go to 1/2mg EOD Adex(or 12.5mg Asin ED), 250IU HCG twice a week, and 1/2mg Caber twice a week with a 19-Nor.

The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. - Marcus Aurelius

Unrequited thoughts will remain unless action separates itself from dreams and the ambition becomes sufficient to advance toward a set goal.
Number-LL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 06:30 PM   #19
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by GL7 View Post
I am wondering why no one has brought op the use of dostinex (cabergoline) or bromocriptin in this thread? Is it because these would have been used for some during cycle to reduce sides and not for PCT from a cycle?

Just from personal experience if I am going to use a very healthy dose of deca or any amt of tren and/or a very healthy dose of gh like 10iu and up that, I absolutely keep some Dostinex (cabergoline) around and use .5 every 3 days. This not only keeps sides at bay when using the Nandrolones or 19-nortestosterone (Deca and Tren) but it keeps things from getting out of hand when its time for FULL on PCT. I love dostinex it keeps the dreaded nandro dick problems away it also keeps the nips from getting puffy from PROGESTERONE. Remember that Nandrolone effects the OTHER estrogen as well.

I have just found it beneficial to run Dostnex aka cabergoline WITH Tren and into PCT with Nolvadex. Just as Darkness I get effected by Clomid in not good ways lol so I stick with HCG then Nolvadex at the end of HUGE Blasts.

Oh, I have heard good things about Bromocriptin, its also a lot less expensive than Dostinex. I am from the thought process if you are going to do something,...then do it right the first time and have all the necessary ancillaries ready and or very easy to access. If you haven't tried it check it out and tell if it doesn't help tremendously.

If I miss read the post I am sorry.
Great post bro
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 12:22 AM   #20
GL7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
Great post bro
thanks brother,I hope I was able to shed some little on the exotic ancillary caberlong. Allot of us over look it as its prevalence is minimal on the black market. It can be found if you have a great source There are actually a couple foreign websites that carry it. Don't quote me but I am pretty sure that ADC has it or had it at one time.

Hope this helps some of you with thoughts on PCT and or durring cycle with Tren or Deca.