Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > HGH, IGF-1, Insulin and Thyroid
User Name
Password

Old 11-11-2016, 08:05 AM   #1
tobyonekinobi
Vet

tobyonekinobi will become famous soon enough
HGH at low dose

Curious on yalls thoughts.

Im 42 i cycle twice a year to help stay fit and look good. Get some gains but not trying to get huge. Used to be a long distance triathlete so started off very week and taking a while to get decent numbers strength wise. Im on trt all year and looking to try hgh. Obviously want the health benefits more than the bulk. Would take some size but not first priority. Whats the lowest dose to get some health gains and not waste your money. Im just throwing this out their but thinking 2 iu right after a workout 5 days on and the weekends off. Am i wasting my time. Stay on for three or four months but not apposed to longer. New so any input would help.
tobyonekinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 09:44 AM   #2
Glycomann

I liked 2 iu a day 5/7 in the morning and GHRP-2 300 mcg before bed. Worked pretty well. I was leaner and fuller and seemed to recover better. I did hold a little water on it but when I dropped it I could really see that it had leaned me out quite a bit. I'm 55.
Old 11-11-2016, 11:40 AM   #3
Moto Ace
Vet

Moto Ace will become famous soon enoughMoto Ace will become famous soon enough
2ius first thing in am or right after workout. Personally I did the 5 on 2 off for quite sometime and just went back to 7 days a week. If you can afford it, I would recommend a minimum of 6 months if not longer.
Moto Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 01:30 PM   #4
tobyonekinobi
Vet

tobyonekinobi will become famous soon enough
thanks for the help. I usually work out mid morning so probably do it right after workout.
tobyonekinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 06:24 PM   #5
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
2ius in the morning works well.
Old 11-14-2016, 03:08 PM   #6
nutpuncher
Vet

nutpuncher is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobyonekinobi View Post
Curious on yalls thoughts.

Im 42 i cycle twice a year to help stay fit and look good. Get some gains but not trying to get huge. Used to be a long distance triathlete so started off very week and taking a while to get decent numbers strength wise. Im on trt all year and looking to try hgh. Obviously want the health benefits more than the bulk. Would take some size but not first priority. Whats the lowest dose to get some health gains and not waste your money. Im just throwing this out their but thinking 2 iu right after a workout 5 days on and the weekends off. Am i wasting my time. Stay on for three or four months but not apposed to longer. New so any input would help.
I am also same age and my baseline IGF-1 was way below normal. So low that my TRT doc wouldn't prescribe my Sermorelin. So I got beset generics in my opinion as of then and still as of right now. 2iu ED and magically things started to happen 3 months out. Hair is black again, no more salt and pepper. Fat melts away. Better sleep and mood. I feel that 2iu ED that I started March 29 played a major role in developing my physique into how it looks today.

So, yes low dose is worth it provided that your HGH is quality and if you have low natty hgh level which you may due to your age. Mine I think was due to 10 years of abusing opiates pain killers.
nutpuncher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 04:09 PM   #7
Acneman
Banned

Acneman will become famous soon enoughAcneman will become famous soon enough
well at 5 on 2 off i have 200 i u so 20 weeks. not likely to get more anytime soon. hopefully it will help my shoulder heal to the point where i can begin to lift lightly again. that rotator cuff is killin me. no insurance so this is my best shot
Acneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 08:56 PM   #8
Rider
Banned

Rider will become famous soon enough
Start at 2iu per day for a week, than graudually built up the dose week by week. Essentially, good GH is a marathon not a race. By taking too much all at once consecutively, it'll just lead to unncessary side effects.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 03:09 PM   #9
nutpuncher
Vet

nutpuncher is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
Start at 2iu per day for a week, than gradually built up the dose week by week. Essentially, good GH is a marathon not a race. By taking too much all at once consecutively, it'll just lead to unnecessary side effects.
^ perfectly said. HGH has helped me lower my bodyfat and allowed me to maintain low BF%. As far as healing injuries goes, I am lucky that I don't have any serious injuries like a torn rotator cuff, but I have noticed that I feel recovered enough from yesterday's workout to do the same routine again (except deadlift day). This could be due to HGH or I am not pushing myself hard enough so of course I can redo yesterday's workout because yesterday's workout was halfass at best. I would say more of the latter is true.

I've been steadily at 2.5iu 6 days a week for 5 months now.
nutpuncher is offline   Reply With Quote