Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 12-15-2017, 09:07 AM   #1
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Increasing dose

So I think I'm going to increase my dose after the first week. So it would be 150mg prop eod and 100mg tren eod. so that puts me around450- 600mg test, 300-400mg tren, although eod compounds don't really translate into weekly doses. I really want to get the most out of it and figured I can always drop the compound if it starts messing with me. Does this seem like a good idea? I know some of you say tren sneaks up on you but it is definitely active in my system currently and I don't feel much different.
b52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 08:33 PM   #2
Glycomann

Upping the tren after the first week is usually a disaster especially if it isn't Ace.
Old 12-15-2017, 10:22 PM   #3
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
It is ace. I'll stick with it at 50 mg eod for a few weeks before I make the decision. Would you suggest keeping test where it is. I've been reading a lot about having the tren higher than test, so this was partially my reasoning for increasing but I've always had test higher than other compounds. Tren seems to be a little trickier than most I must admit.
Old 12-15-2017, 11:21 PM   #4
Dawgpound_Hank

Didn't you just start cycle like a few days ago? I'd give it more time dude. Yeah prop & ace act quick but I'd wait a couple two or three weeks & assess from there. I know when I ran ace, only 75mg eod with 500mg test e ew had me stronger AND more ripped than ever before. Ace puts ent to shame imo - doesn't take much.

JMO
Old 12-15-2017, 11:49 PM   #5
b52

It's been just about a week. I guess I'm just being impatient. It's been so long since I've been on. I'll revisit this in a couple weeks. I could be singing a whole different tune. Nothing better to do this time of year so I start second guessing my cycle planning, after reading more. I want to get the most out of it.
Old 12-16-2017, 08:25 AM   #6
Joe0690
Vet

Pacman Champion!
Joe0690 will become famous soon enoughJoe0690 will become famous soon enough
I was running tren at 100 eod and I just dropped and switch the compounds up completely I think I’m on week 6 now. Now I know why they say tren is the best but with worst sides it’s exactly that
Joe0690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 02:18 PM   #7
b52

I bumped my dose 25 mg on tren and 50 on test. I know it takes a little longer for test to really start working, but everything I've been reading on tren says I should feel it within 10 days to 2 weeks. I didn't want to go too high too fast, but I honestly don't feel a damn thing and it's been 12 days. no strength, no sides(which is a good thing ), no nothing. I know some of you will say I'm not giving it long enough to work, but I'm only running it 6 weeks and I'm coming on week 2 already and nothing is different. I'm starting to think it's underdosed or bunk. Or maybe I just don't respond to it. We'll see how this week goes at these doses. If it's the same I'm throwing it out.
Old 12-22-2017, 10:32 AM   #8
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
Dude. A week? If 50mg EOD tren doesn't start your tractor nothing will. But nothing ever happens ina week. Other than some rather ill-timed erections.

I would coach anyone to plan a cycle and execute to that plan.

Easy does it big fella. This "up the tren dose" trend is what causes a lot of tren related problems in us men, and you succumbing to this urge in the first week brings me pause.

It's good shit though isn't it? Lol

Last edited by Darkness; 12-22-2017 at 10:35 AM..
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 11:30 AM   #9
b52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
Dude. A week? If 50mg EOD tren doesn't start your tractor nothing will. But nothing ever happens ina week. Other than some rather ill-timed erections.

I would coach anyone to plan a cycle and execute to that plan.

Easy does it big fella. This "up the tren dose" trend is what causes a lot of tren related problems in us men, and you succumbing to this urge in the first week brings me pause.

It's good shit though isn't it? Lol
It's been 2 weeks. Well tomorrow is 2 full weeks. I don't feel any different whatsoever. I'm gonna give it another week and see if anything is different. I upped the test because I know I can handle that. And the tren dose thus far has done nothing for me. If the compound is truly that strong I'd think something would be different. I know everyone responds differently but everyone I've talked to that's run tren has said they know it within the first week. Maybe I just don't get sides but I'm not getting stronger either. That's usually the first sign something is working.
Old 12-22-2017, 11:33 AM   #10
b52

Maybe I'm just an impatient bastard too and all the hype is overrated
Old 12-26-2017, 12:54 AM   #11
b52

Ok starting to notice slight changes. 16 days in. And also I've been giving it to my chick every night... So it's doing something, but honestly other than that I have no sides. I guess I'm lucky. They seemed like they were so prevalent I was wondering if my gear was even legit. I feel I can handle more easily but I'm gonna stick at this dose and see what happens. At this point I think a lot of it is more hype than anything. I sleep like a baby. I'm not sweating like a pig, not out of breath, nothing. So I'm gonna let it work and see how I like it compared to some other stuff I've run in the past. If I get to 6 weeks with no sides I'm gonna definitely run it another 2 weeks.
Old 12-26-2017, 10:19 PM   #12
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
Keep upping the weights and switching the training, and move the nutrition plan advanced ahead whether that's more good for a bulk or less for a cut. Let the drug do it pet and it will work if you do yours.

Fun stuff. Please keep us posted.
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 02:20 AM   #13
Dawgpound_Hank

I didn't realize you had been into it that long. I misread your other thread & thought only a few days in initially. If you are on day 16 of tren A @ 75-100mg eod and NOT starting to have crazy strength gains and/or serious night sweats, I would say somethings wrong. Tren A is so damn strong that you could be living at Micky D's and STILL be strong as a bull an leaning out. I know - I did damn near just that when I was on it - was working tons of OT, and no time to cook. Micky D's & Arbys I was eating alot. And yet, I was setting PR's, leaning out and making puddles of sweat in the bed during sleep. Don't wanna be a spoiler here, but if you aren't feeling some major aggression & strength gains at this point, your shit might be underdosed or bunk. JMO bro.
Old 01-01-2018, 01:28 PM   #14
b52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgpound_Hank View Post
I didn't realize you had been into it that long. I misread your other thread & thought only a few days in initially. If you are on day 16 of tren A @ 75-100mg eod and NOT starting to have crazy strength gains and/or serious night sweats, I would say somethings wrong. Tren A is so damn strong that you could be living at Micky D's and STILL be strong as a bull an leaning out. I know - I did damn near just that when I was on it - was working tons of OT, and no time to cook. Micky D's & Arbys I was eating alot. And yet, I was setting PR's, leaning out and making puddles of sweat in the bed during sleep. Don't wanna be a spoiler here, but if you aren't feeling some major aggression & strength gains at this point, your shit might be underdosed or bunk. JMO bro.
I upped it to 100mg, upped the test to 150mg, and threw in some eq and now I get no pip. I get some back pumps, and my strength is increasing. Benched 250 for 10 on my 4th set. Usually get 225 for 10 if I'm lucky. My legs were sweating at night under the covers for about a week but not anymore. I'm on aromasin 12.5 eod too, and my nipples were still getting slightly sore, so I figured prolactin related, so I got some cabergoline. But honestly I don't "feel" it like everyone says. The gear is the right color, and from everything I've found on the source, everyone's reviews say it's good to go. I'm horny as a teenager, but idk if that's the tren or test. I honestly have no sides, so I'm still wondering if it's bunk. Results are not mind blowing.
Old 01-01-2018, 05:43 PM   #15
Glycomann

If it's real I figure you have about 10 days before all hell breaks loose.