Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Glycomann
    • Apr 2024

T3/T4 not so much

I've been playing around last few weeks with T3/T4 with Test/NPP/EQ/GH/GHRP2.

Test 200 mg/w
    NPP 300 mg/w
    EQ 400-600 mg/w
    GH 1-3 iu 5d/w cycled
    GHRP2 200 mcg before bed
    T3/T4 50 mcg/200 mcg

I started at T3 12.5 mcG AND T4 100 mcg and wroked up to 50/200.

Diet has not been great so I think I sabatogued myself somewhat but I have very little what seems like increased metabolism and I feel flat most of the time.

So I think I have myself in a spot. So now I am somewhat suppressed and my little cycle is flattened out. From what I've read cycling off the thyroid should be done in steps. So thinking drop to 50/100 for 3-4 days and then drop the T3 for 3-4 days and then drop to 50 T4 and then off. Is the tapper necessary in your opinion? Any suggestinos?
  • krustus
    VET
    • Jan 2017

i've read both opinions taper...and not taper... i usually taper.. but i'm with you i probably won't be using it again...

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by krustus
      i've read both opinions taper...and not taper... i usually taper.. but i'm with you i probably won't be using it again...
      I might use it again during a keto. I think thyroid down regulates during a hard keto and that's when I stall about 2.5 weeks in. I won't use it again unless I am already deep into a hard diet.

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

T4 is nearly worthless imo. I use T3 don't taper up or down, although I never exceed 75mcgs, normally I run 50mcgs. I tried T4 at 150 to 200mcgs before and never seen much in the way of results. The T4 used was USA Rx synthroid.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• krustus
          VET
          • Jan 2017

I won't use it again unless I am already deep into a hard diet
          yes i might use it if i was going for competition ripped ( would probably have to?) but just staying or getting lean... not for me

Comment

• MR. BMJ
            • Apr 2006

I don't think it is necessary, but I usually do a quick taper anyway. Most I've done with T3 is 75mcg/d. I have Armour tabs right now that I got 2-3 years ago.

Comment

• Glycomann

I DROPPED THEM 5 DAYS AGO AND HAVE DROPPED WEIGHT. 1/2 LIFE on this stuff is 8 for T4 and 3-4 for T3 so maybe a crash is coming but so far no huge drop in metabolism.

Comment

• Glycomann

So I dropped it a week ago. I got a little flubbery by Sunday but week ends are some junk eating. I swithced things up to drier stuff and ended up pissing off a lot of water last night. I did have the shivers last night but could be the flu.. or could be thyroid in the crapper. The joys of dumbass experiments..

Comment

Working...