Brady vs NFC East

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank

Brady vs NFC East

I imagine he's gotta have a little Jim Kelly syndrome goin' on haha. He's 1-3. What an effin game dayuum! I rarely watched any NFL this year since they started sitting for the anthem and shit, but I did watch a couple playoff games and most of the SB. Almost looked like a "here we go againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn fuck! " moment when Brady gets the ball back with 2:00 to play. I loved it. Not an Eagles fan by any means, just anti-Pats.

IMO I would like to see a more defensive game. That shit last night was all O until the final series when Philly stepped up. Brady set a SB record with over 500 yards passing wtf!

Browns all the way next year boooyaaah!
  • Roughrydr
    • Oct 2017

Good luck on the Browns. Just like my Tampa bay bucs.
    I was hoping Brady would break the #6 barrier.
    I liked the history of it all. But you've got to give it to the Eagles. They never let up. They played the entire 60 minutes. And like you Hank I didn't watch any of the regular season except a few games my wife wanted to watch. She loves football. But did catch some playoffs. And of course the super bowl to see the final score. Fell asleep through the 4th quarter but my wife woke me up at the 2 minute mark.
    OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• A1food4u

now that's a good woman!

Comment

• Roughrydr
        • Oct 2017

Yeah, shes pretty awesome. All the shit ive put her through and weve been through over the years. Takes a special kind of woman to deal with an asshole like me.
        My girlfriend on the other hand sits around telling me everything she thinks I'm doing wrong. She's 30, I'm 62 next month. If she thinks she's going to mold me into whst she wants me to be at this stage in life, shes freaking delusional. But as long as thr pusdy keeps coming ill keep pretending like I'm listening when all I really hear is wah wah wah, like on the old Charlie Brown cartoons.
        OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Roughrydr
          • Oct 2017

By the way Hank, the new avvy you look freaking awesome.
          OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Roughrydr
            By the way Hank, the new avvy you look freaking awesome.
            Thanks Rough - pic from last year I posted here.

Comment

• Darkness
              • Apr 2011

Who are these "browns" you speak of?

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Darkness
                Who are these "browns" you speak of?
                Well ever since Bernie & crew, the Browns I speak of have been the shit stains in my drawers.

Comment

• A.B
                  VET
                  • Jun 2004

Really happy the eagles won

I had a pool this year and I had a lot of eagle players. And wentz saved my ass numerous times going huge for points.

Brady is damn good though. The record. The confidence he has.

Comment

Working...