Sure could use some insight here...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rocky07

Sure could use some insight here...

ook dudes....or ladies....ive been helping my sister shape up for the summer as i am also doin the same. problem is: i have a pretty good general idea about get me in shape since i do it every year. plus im male so i reap the benefits of the whole testosterone, headstrong, grit ur teeth and squeeze out that last rep kinda capabilities that males have.

i've been tryin to be slightly delicate with her but ive really been kickin her ass for the most part. she's been getting alot stronger and actually when from a size 8 to size 6-4 in pants depending on the brand, and a couple inches off her (i guess its called bust) without losing any cup size. (please dont elaborate on how weird it is that my sister and i had a discussion involvin her bust/cup size....i already feel strange enough). but guys to tell u the truth, im not exactly sure WTF i am doing.

plus doesnt take any supplements at all...so besides flaxseed oil, is there any supplements yall could suggest for her? and also any other tips or info on how to get her in that "beach body" shape? im just not so sure if my workout ive given her is the most effective for a female
  • MuscleMessiah
    • Mar 2009

i have noticed when i train my female clients they recover a lot quicker than us guys do, and I really have to put them through the ringer, but all the ladies I've trained over the years depending on their goals respond well to a lot of plyo workouts so i would say just keep her diet in check and keep kicking her ass and she'll get that beach bod. and as far as sups go I get them taking CLA and a good thermogenic with green tea. good luck bro
    sigpic

...The same thing we do everyday Pinky..

Comment

• Rocky07

What is CLA?

Comment

• Rocky07

What is CLA?

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Rocky07
          What is CLA?
          IMO CLA is over rated and a waste of money. Green tea or green tea extract works very well and I highly recommend it.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Rocky07

I have NEVER heard anything bad about Green Tea. def gonna tell her to add this to the diet

Comment

• nvw
              • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Rocky07
              ook dudes....or ladies....ive been helping my sister shape up for the summer as i am also doin the same. problem is: i have a pretty good general idea about get me in shape since i do it every year. plus im male so i reap the benefits of the whole testosterone, headstrong, grit ur teeth and squeeze out that last rep kinda capabilities that males have.

i've been tryin to be slightly delicate with her but ive really been kickin her ass for the most part. she's been getting alot stronger and actually when from a size 8 to size 6-4 in pants depending on the brand, and a couple inches off her (i guess its called bust) without losing any cup size. (please dont elaborate on how weird it is that my sister and i had a discussion involvin her bust/cup size....i already feel strange enough). but guys to tell u the truth, im not exactly sure WTF i am doing.

plus doesnt take any supplements at all...so besides flaxseed oil, is there any supplements yall could suggest for her? and also any other tips or info on how to get her in that "beach body" shape? im just not so sure if my workout ive given her is the most effective for a female
              Theres a few supplements that she could take like
              arginine
              b100 complex
              lipo 6
              synephrine
              green tea extract
              raspberry ketones.

I dont recommend taking all at once but all these are great in conjunction with a clean diet and regular exercise. Personal trainer of
              12+ years, i could definitely help. beachbody=endurance training.
              Im actually currently training a female for figure modeling

Comment

Working...