Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Emil
    Vet
    • Oct 2016

Stabilze everything. Now i m in Dubai after.8 days in Maldive. Eat like a pig train a little but stayed arrownd 90kg. The sex drive is again skyroket the cardio is on the top and the strenght is 90% of what it was. Strange somehow i feel my test is better than he was nefore cycle and deffenetty better than was 10 years ago. And i can not find the explenation...

Comment

• Emil
      Vet
      • Oct 2016

The blood test are finaly here... i wait 16 weeks after PCT and 6 weeks from OCT so i m totaly clean.. not eaven creatine glutamine or natural test booster ZMA or vitamins.
      So what is good and what is wrong...well nothink is wrong everythink is perfect.
      I go up with HDL Colesterol from 22 to 68 ( just perfect). And the LDL colesterol goes down from 119 to 100 (optimum level). The total colesterol is 160 and the tryglicerides are at 56 . Also the creatinin (1.13), bilirubin total (0.67) GGT, GTO/ASAT/AST are perfect. The kidneys ..wonderfull (pH is 6).
      And now the most intresting the hormonals:
      The estrogen is ok 125 ( 42-154) ..... the FSH is 1.9 (1.5-12) and the SHBG is a little high 39 (15-48). The test is 16 (9-27) and the free test is 17 (1-28). The LH is 3 (1.5-8) and the prolactin is 436 (98-456).

I have 86 kg , i can see all the abs..just feel that i have small hands. I belive that i made i good job...fell free to tell everything

Comment

Working...