ESPN reports: G4E calls out thecoin and buffness

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thecoin

ESPN reports: G4E calls out thecoin and buffness

in a press conference held today, the infamously known goes4ever stood at the podium and verbally called out thecoin and buffness to a 12 week transformation challenge as of 4/18...stating "i'm in the best shape of my life, i'm 10 lbs away from being shredded and it's time to silence these guys". jaws dropped as reporters witnessed a glimpse of what could be the most shredded caucasian in message board history as goes4ever lifted up his shirt for about 3 seconds displaying what seemed to be a glimpse of some abs. "I'm working with IA on diet and training, and feel i can destroy both thecoin and buffness physically. they are no match for me, and the world will see on 7/11, 12 weeks from today". the press conference ended in a 30 minute viewing of some of goes4ever's training clips, as his closing sentence was "i am untouchable".
  • cylo

interestin

coin wins in a landslide & while slidin he spins around 2 show buff & g4e that there both #1 :devil1:

4 the special people *he is goin 2 flip them both off while slidin

Comment

• goes4ever
      • Sep 2004

coin you are too much.....................but I accept your challenge, what do you say buff?

Comment

• buffness

lol, you guys are joking right? If I diet for another 12 weeks I'll be ready for a show lol

Comment

• goes4ever
          • Sep 2004

no joke, R U in?

Comment

• buffness

what do I get if I win lol?

Comment

• buffness

O and how do you plan to judge this?

Comment

• thecoin

Originally posted by goes4ever
                coin you are too much.....................but I accept your challenge, what do you say buff?
                it was your challenge brotha...you stood on the podium, those are your quotes.

Comment

• thecoin

Originally posted by buffness
                  O and how do you plan to judge this?
                  cebb members can judge...or whatever g4e says i will be in 3rd in the end anyhow.

Comment

• buffness

from the final product? I don't have any pic's from when I started cutting

Comment

• thecoin

from the final product? I don't have any pic's from when I started cutting
                      doesn't matter the starting pics, all the members know and have seen what we look like bulking or offseason...we are all honest here, they can judge from the final product. again, this is for g4e to decide since is the one who held the presser.

Comment

• buffness

lol, 12 weeks. I dont' know if I want to cut that much longer lol.

Comment

• goes4ever
                          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by thecoin
                          doesn't matter the starting pics, all the members know and have seen what we look like bulking or offseason...we are all honest here, they can judge from the final product. again, this is for g4e to decide since is the one who held the presser.
                          yeah that is cool with me bro

Comment

• thecoin

lol, 12 weeks. I dont' know if I want to cut that much longer lol.
                            well, you can cut for however much longer you wish bro...2 weeks, or 6 weeks, etc...if you don't wanna go all 12, just post up your pics when you're done cutting so long as it's by that date g4e made it out to be. honestly, i will be 1 week behind yall i won't start until next monday...so that's 11 weeks for me...to go from fat ass to striated ass...

Comment

• goes4ever
                              • Sep 2004

its on

Comment

Working...