Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • T1DMMA2BB
    Vet
    • Apr 2013

Yea I must admit I am kind of an egg addict. Haha.

Comment

• caladin

I have eaten up to 12 in a sitting. Average 4 a day. Either HB or nuked in the microwave!

Comment

• T1DMMA2BB
        Vet
        • Apr 2013

Originally posted by caladin
        I have eaten up to 12 in a sitting. Average 4 a day. Either HB or nuked in the microwave!
        Yea man I could seriously eat eggs all day. There are so many ways to make them its hard not to eat them plus I like them. Well that and I like them. Did I mention I like eggs? Haha. Yea I dont think I have eaten 12 but I know I have done eight or nine.

Comment

• Darkness
          • Apr 2011

I eat a lot. I usually have a quick breakfast every morning with a dozen whites, two cups ground oatmeal, and a big slop of olive oil. Takes less that 3 minutes to prepare, eat, and clean up then out the door.

Comment

• willsgotrythm
            Vet
            • Jul 2012

I have 12 a day. My first breakfast is 2 whole eggs and 4 whites with about 2 cups of oatmeal with a scoop of protein powder. I scramble up the eggs and add some bacon bits. Then I have the oat meal. I have the same meal about 4 meals later. I love eggs!!!

Comment

• liftsiron
              Administrator
              • Nov 2003

Originally posted by willsgotrythm
              I have 12 a day. My first breakfast is 2 whole eggs and 4 whites with about 2 cups of oatmeal with a scoop of protein powder. I scramble up the eggs and add some bacon bits. Then I have the oat meal. I have the same meal about 4 meals later. I love eggs!!!
              I eat a lot of eggs to, you can cook them a bunch of ways and add all kinds of crap to them to change things up.
              ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• T1DMMA2BB
                Vet
                • Apr 2013

Yea my wife is always pissed because I go through the eggs so quickly. But its whatever. She'll get over it. I love eggs.

Comment

• Number-LL
                  Vet
                  • Jan 2012

Originally posted by T1DMMA2BB
                  Yea my wife is always pissed because I go through the eggs so quickly. But its whatever. She'll get over it. I love eggs.
                  My wife is usually pissed because of what happens when the eggs go through me. I eat them for breakfast and drop a couple in my post workout shake. Only eat organic feed free range because I'm a dirty hippie.
                  I don't chase boys, I pass them! - My Daughter

The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. - Marcus Aurelius

Unrequited thoughts will remain unless action separates itself from dreams and the ambition becomes sufficient to advance toward a set goal.

Comment

• T1DMMA2BB
                    Vet
                    • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Number-LL
                    My wife is usually pissed because of what happens when the eggs go through me. I eat them for breakfast and drop a couple in my post workout shake. Only eat organic feed free range because I'm a dirty hippie.
                    LOL

Comment

• Magnesium
                      Vet
                      • Dec 2009

i do 4-8 a day usually. Always cooked in my cast iron pan, but usually somehow different. My standard breakfast is 4 eggs, 2 pieces of good toast and a big hand full of organic salad mix. Add in nuts/nutbutters, spices, cheese, whatever i think off to keep things interesting.

Comment

• strongarm
                        Vet
                        • Jul 2011

I live off eggs. Will always eat them. Simple, cheap and packed with protein and healthy fats.

Comment

• T1DMMA2BB
                          Vet
                          • Apr 2013

Agreed. I eat eggs easily every day. Sometimes twice if I don't really feel like cooking something else.

Comment

• strongarm
                            Vet
                            • Jul 2011

Originally posted by willi
                            I crack open 8 in a cup, Mix with a teaspoon of cocoa and a pack of stevia. Drink
                            whole raw eggs?!

Comment

• Rhino76
                              Vet
                              • Jan 2014

I love eggs but can't eat them everyday wish I could my cholesterol goes threw the roof if I do !!! It sucks

Comment

• Thate
                                Vet
                                • Mar 2007

2-3 dozen whole eggs every week

Usually a scrambled mess with left overs mixed in

Comment

Working...