X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JohnnyB
    vet
    • Jul 2003

Hormone Replacement

I'm lovin' it 1mg HGH ed, 200mg of test. If I want to go with 4iu I can do it 5X a week and still be on schedule for refill.

JohnnyB
  • makaveli25
    VET
    • Oct 2007

thats awesome man perfect
    ITS THE DOG IN ME THAT MAKES ME DO WRONG

"RIP I.T"

Comment

• JohnnyB
      vet
      • Jul 2003

It works for me Humatrope not bad.

JohnnyB

Comment

• mrhtbd

Comment

• IxxTapouTxxI
          VET
          • Dec 2003

Doc's got me on 400mg test but only 1iu GH...WTF...what do I gotta do to get up to 4iu? Tell me your ways JohnnyB
          If you always do what you've always done,
          You'll always get what you've always got!!

Disclaimer: IxxTapouTxxI neither promotes nor demotes the use of steroids. The information I share here is for educational and entertainment purposes only.

Vet @ Anabolic-Enhancement.com
          Vet @ United-Muscle.com
          Vet @ WorldClassBodybuilding.com

Comment

• powerman2000

Originally posted by IxxTapouTxxI
            Doc's got me on 400mg test but only 1iu GH...WTF...what do I gotta do to get up to 4iu? Tell me your ways JohnnyB
            400mg per wk?

My recent bloodwork revealed that my current T level is 343, which I don't think is a good level for me since my energy is gradually getting worse as I get older. I have done some HRT in the past after I purposely didn't do any PCT after a PH cycle. My T levels were in the mid 140 range when I had blood work done a few weeks after my cycle ended. My doctor put me on 200mg every 2 wks, which I didn't like and I switched it myself to 400mg per wk. At 400mg per wk I felt awesome.

I want to go back to 400mg per week. Either Cypionate or Enanthate will do. Although the Cypionate costs a lot less.

Comment

Working...