Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > HGH, IGF-1, Insulin and Thyroid
User Name
Password

Old 02-19-2020, 04:02 AM   #1
jrod

jrod will become famous soon enough
Gh 15 iu?

Most of the gh I see coming out of China is 10 iu. Has anyone heard or seen 15iu vials oh gh?
jrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 12:02 PM   #2
A.B
VET

A.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to behold
It’s been a few years since I’ve looked into or used HGH cause the Canadian market is garbage for it. But I don’t remeber 150iu kits the most common but they’re out there. 15iu vials are out there but not common but my info is dated
A.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 04:30 PM   #3
Friggemall

Yes, human grade not china...this is what my lab rat is testing...5mg so put 1.5cc solution makes a 15UI vial.

Last edited by Friggemall; 02-19-2020 at 04:37 PM..
Old 02-20-2020, 05:21 AM   #4
jrod

jrod will become famous soon enough
So if my Chinese source is offering 15 iu vials, I should be skeptical?!
jrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 11:15 AM   #5
Friggemall

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrod View Post
So if my Chinese source is offering 15 iu vials, I should be skeptical?!
See if he will send you a kit to test or provide you with test data.
There are several 15IU out there, typically somatropin in the 5mg under different manufacturer names. I just haven't seen any china gh that comes at 15UI that I can remember anyway.
Old 02-20-2020, 08:27 PM   #6
Dawgpound_Hank

Dawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the rough
I know of 140 and 120 iu kits, which if mixed conventionally translates to 12iu and 14iu vials. These are name brand, from China, but not the generic "color named" grey tops, black tops, blue tops, etc. I don't see why there couldn't be 15iu vials since from what I understand, the reason some put more is to make up for the slightly lower quality/higher dimer amount.
Dawgpound_Hank is offline   Reply With Quote