Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank
    • May 2019

Inner pec tip for ya

This is gonna sound so simple, it's funny.

Did a lil experimenting last chest session. I usually finish my chest with cable flyes/crossovers to end of with a killa pump, and also to hit inner pecs. Well this time, I tried a lil sumthin' different. Instead of doing them conventionally (standing in the middle between the handles), or taking one step forward for a better stretch, I took one full step backwards before starting the set.

All I can say is WOW - just that tiny adjustment made for one helluva contraction at the end of the rep. Other than the 1 step back, I did them in normal fashion - pulling the handles down where they meet around groin area and squeezing. But something about that angle puts a lot more stress on the inner pecs, which is what I wanted. It's rare my inner pecs get sore, but they were hurting the next day. Give 'er a try and holla.
    Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.
  • Deacon
    Vet
    • Jan 2005

older I get the more inner pec stim I need - think I will try it
    Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
    "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

Working...