Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Post cycle therapy
User Name
Password

Old 02-18-2014, 05:51 PM   #16
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to behold
Has anybody heard or seen Shinobi posting at all recently?

He's been around a long ass time.
MR. BMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 10:54 PM   #17
A.B
VET

A.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to behold
I would like to hear an update as well!!!!
A.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 10:51 PM   #18
T1DMMA2BB
Vet

T1DMMA2BB is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
I would actually stop and take a deep breath and plan this out for a mnute BEFORE coming off so you have a solid plan. If I were you, I would probably stay on 150mg EW for another month while I added HCG at 500iu 2X EW to wake the nuts up a bit. I would run that for 4 weeks, then start right where AB said. It will suck and you may end up on TRT after a year anyway.
This about sums it up.
T1DMMA2BB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 09:54 AM   #19
Thate
Vet

Thate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the rough
He's alive and well
Thate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 10:21 AM   #20
willsgotrythm
Vet

willsgotrythm is a jewel in the roughwillsgotrythm is a jewel in the roughwillsgotrythm is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thate View Post
He's alive and well
So has he recovered ok? Or is he still recovering? Or did he stay on HRT? I'm curious because I've been on self prescribed HRT for about 6yrs now and I've been thinking about coming off completely...at least for a while, get cleaned out.
willsgotrythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 02:40 PM   #21
Thate
Vet

Thate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the rough
I'll reach out for an update
Thate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 04:24 PM   #22
Glycomann

I just read this nasty report on 24 guys who died because of combination of things but all were steroid users/abusers. More than 1/2 of them I think had testes that were basically fibrous masses. not encouraging. i always thought recovery was possible if you were responsible about it. I always did.

http://www.ironmagazine.com/blog/201...ational-drugs/
In scientific terms: percent of the guys who had shit wong with them

Dead guys were 31 year old on average. Most used rec drugs.

Last edited by Glycomann; 03-31-2014 at 04:27 PM..
Old 04-03-2014, 09:11 PM   #23
willsgotrythm
Vet

willsgotrythm is a jewel in the roughwillsgotrythm is a jewel in the roughwillsgotrythm is a jewel in the rough
That's interesting. My last round of bloodwork was pretty good. Everything that we usually worry about was within range although some was on the high end. I do need to get it done again though...
willsgotrythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 10:55 AM   #24
5plates
Vet

5plates is on a distinguished road
I’ve been through this after about a 10 year run. My advice is to drop to test only 200-250mg cyp every 5 days for a few months before taking things further. A healthy mind and psychological state is crucial for recovery. I don’t agree that an abrupt stop is the right way to go after being on for years. Take baby steps imo. For me I started running hcg during the High trt dosages with clomid and sort of primed everything being closer to baseline homeostasis. The I pulled the plug and went full natty and the crash was a lot easier to deal with. For me a 4 month trt run would be the minimum before continuing further to recover. And remember truly believing you’re going to recover is crustal too. The body follows where the mind goes.
5plates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 06:00 PM   #25
Deacon
Vet

Deacon is just really niceDeacon is just really niceDeacon is just really niceDeacon is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5plates View Post
I’ve been through this after about a 10 year run. My advice is to drop to test only 200-250mg cyp every 5 days for a few months before taking things further. A healthy mind and psychological state is crucial for recovery. I don’t agree that an abrupt stop is the right way to go after being on for years. Take baby steps imo. For me I started running hcg during the High trt dosages with clomid and sort of primed everything being closer to baseline homeostasis. The I pulled the plug and went full natty and the crash was a lot easier to deal with. For me a 4 month trt run would be the minimum before continuing further to recover. And remember truly believing you’re going to recover is crustal too. The body follows where the mind goes.
tis is super important be smart coming off when being on for a long time and the mind is very important in the process

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."
Deacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 01:49 PM   #26
kriegernindo
VET

kriegernindo is on a distinguished road
I've been on mostly non stop since I was 18. I'm 27 now. In all that time in between, in my most honest guesstimate, I would say if you add up all the little breaks from running out of gear or not ordering any and being out, my total time off if added up would only be about 8months to a year from 18-27.

It's ironic you make this post now. I made a decision the other day to come off for 3 months. I've never really done that before. Always just blasted and cruised by I had a revelation, and am wanting to feel my body again not pumped fill of hormones no matter if the dose is low or not, I remember in my longest consecutive time off which was about 2-3 months how I felt amazing and my mind worked differently, almost like I was released from a prison.

Btw Shinobi, how is that angina pain you were dealing with? Did you ever get that sorted out? Have some blood?
kriegernindo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 01:52 PM   #27
kriegernindo
VET

Wait a minute I responded to a post started in 2013. If he was on for six years in 2013, and never really came off (because I remember his tren and angina thread from months ago) then he's been on for closer to 13 years?

Has anyone heard from him? I hope he didn't have a heart attack
Old 07-14-2020, 04:30 AM   #28
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by kriegernindo View Post
Wait a minute I responded to a post started in 2013. If he was on for six years in 2013, and never really came off (because I remember his tren and angina thread from months ago) then he's been on for closer to 13 years?

Has anyone heard from him? I hope he didn't have a heart attack
He alive and well, still posting recently.
Old 07-14-2020, 02:25 PM   #29
kriegernindo
VET

Very good to hear. Very good