• Chooch
    VET
    • Oct 2009

Posted this one before I think.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Guest; 01-15-2019, 05:43 PM. Reason: pic size

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Those pics are ginormous homie. Mind if we resize them for ya to save on load time?

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Awful quiet in here! Lemme keep it alive.
        Last edited by Guest; 02-11-2019, 03:25 PM.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Last edited by Guest; 02-11-2019, 03:25 PM.

Comment

• Chooch
            VET
            • Oct 2009

Yes please resize them lol. Any time I load shit from my phone there’s no telling how big it’s gonna be.

Comment

• Chooch
              VET
              • Oct 2009

Thanks for the resize bro. Nice vascularity btw. We can’t really have that many dudes in here trying to hide their calves???? come on guys show them off, you worked hard for them.

Comment

• Dakota
                VET
                • Feb 2017

I will try to figure out how to snap a pic on your own calves tonight and post up.
                The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• b52
                  • Oct 2006

Best I can get at the moment. Just a quick one. I'll try to get a better one up.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• b52
                    • Oct 2006

How do you guys get away with the shaving lol? I don't because the wife hates it. Chest is fine. Legs no. Lol

Comment

• Dakota
                      VET
                      • Feb 2017

Big furry and smooth.

I could not figure out how to do a calf pic. This is just drop trou and snap. I added Deca recently and jumped up several pounds in water weight, so I am now as smooth as baby's ass. You can see thickness but not much else. Sorry brothers nothing to show off here especially cold.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Dakota; 01-16-2019, 06:33 PM.

Comment

• Chooch
                        VET
                        • Oct 2009

lol it’s not easy to get a good calf pic. The wife loves when I’m clean shaved. If I get lazy I hear about it. I agree with her though, it’s just much cleaner and cleaner looking. And your hard work shows better than if you look like a hair bear.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

I don't shave I just use the clippers. Not being a hairy ape I only need to hit legs like once a month - takes only 10 mins. Now chest & stomach is diff - hit those about once ew. My wife hits my back about once every 3 months. I used to shave but that's too much damn work -clippers get's it down to prolly 1 mm, so good enough for me. If I were to compete again of course I would shave for stage ready.

Comment

• Dakota
                            VET
                            • Feb 2017

There was a time when I had little body hair. Getting older and years of test changed that. I was always bare except for my junk for years. Now I just nair my back and trim my chest. My GF does not want a bare chest although I think she would appreciate it more if she saw it. I don't miss having to maintain it all the time though.

Comment

• b52
                              • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Dakota
                              There was a time when I had little body hair. Getting older and years of test changed that. I was always bare except for my junk for years. Now I just nair my back and trim my chest. My GF does not want a bare chest although I think she would appreciate it more if she saw it. I don't miss having to maintain it all the time though.
                              Nair doesn't work on me. I thought that would make my life easier. Waste of $12.99 lol. Like Chooch said, shaving my chest really makes it pop. I could never do legs. My wife wouldn't kill me but she thinks it's weird, but I'm not super hairy to begin with so that's good. I think it's weird that anywhere else is fair game for her. Women.....12 years and she still makes me wonder lol. Definitely getting off track here haha.

Anyone else care to post other than me, DPH, Dakota, and Chooch? Same people for the last 3 pic threads. Post em up. I know some of you guys are enormous.

Comment

Working...