Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Peak-Muscle > Introductions
User Name
Password

Old 01-08-2020, 03:48 PM   #1
Friggemall

We have a old Newbie...Welcome Mrark1988

Long time personal friend of mine and great guy, Mrark1988. We served in the Air Force together and have remained good friends over these 40 years. He got me interested in bodybuilding way back then, he has competed and I'll let him introduce himself with any details he cares to share from here. Treat him well as he navigated the board please. Welcome to Peak Mrark1988!
Old 01-08-2020, 08:56 PM   #2
A1food4u

That would be high praise if it came from a better member...

LOL.... Welcome Mrark1988
Old 01-08-2020, 09:45 PM   #3
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to behold
Welcome Mrark
MR. BMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 06:24 AM   #4
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Welcome to peak.
Old 01-09-2020, 10:27 AM   #5
Mrark1988
VET

Mrark1988 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for welcoming me to the group by my good friend Friggemall. Looking forward to getting to know you all.
Mrark1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 11:09 AM   #6
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
Welcome brother.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Roughrydr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 02:17 PM   #7
Friggemall

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1food4u View Post
That would be high praise if it came from a better member...

LOL.... Welcome Mrark1988
Then you should pick a better class of friends too, lol Hell, you trusted me around your daughter...but then I'm not Darkness, LMAO
Old 01-09-2020, 07:21 PM   #8
01dragonslayer
Banned

01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough
Welcome to the board.
01dragonslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 06:08 PM   #9
Demigod

Demigod is on a distinguished road
Welcome to the family....
Demigod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 09:36 PM   #10
A.B
VET

A.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to behold
Welcome brother. Thank you for your service
A.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 12:30 AM   #11
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
Welcome. I guess if you know frig you can’t be any worse than the rest of us.
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote