can i get thughts on after surgery recovery peps or ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • water43
    Vet
    • Mar 2010

can i get thughts on after surgery recovery peps or ?

surgery on my shoulder to fix it up , multiple labrum tears cysts caused by labrum tears partially torn rotater cuff ! anyway can I get thoughts on any peps or possibly any magic that I can use after surgery to repair damage that will help the healing and recovery as fast as possible ! thanks
    the right to try law is a title besides its all fiction "everything"
  • Glycomann

I usually advise just to eat healthy and rest but the past couple of years TB500 really seems to help a lot of people. BPC 157 also seems to help.

Comment

• conrad

Nothing will replace resting. But TB500 can help. I started taking it when I had to recover from surgery and I feel it sped up the process. If you are curious, I got it from kingpeptides

Comment

• conrad

This may help you also.

Effect of pentadecapeptide BPC 157 on rotator cuff tear injury in rat (844.9)

Abstract

The rotator cuff musculature imparts dynamic stability to the glenohumeral joint. In particular, the balance between the subscapularis anteriorly and the infraspinatus posteriorly, often referred to as the rotator cuff "force couple," is critical for concavity compression and concentric rotation of the humeral head. Our goal was to determine the effect of pentadecapeptide BPC 157 on rotator cuff tear injury in rat model. 48 rats underwent detachment of the supraspinatus and infraspinatus and were randomly assigned to control and pentadecapeptide BPC 157 group. BPC 157 animals were regularly treated with pentadecapeptide BPC 157 (10µg/kg) intraperitoneally, control animals got equivalent volume of saline. Animals were observed during experiment and were sacrificed 2, 4, 8 and 12 weeks after the surgery. Macroscopic observation (muscle atrophy (m(non-operated m triceps)/m-operated(m triceps)), movement range, front leg length) and functional analysis (walk pattern (SFI), front limb muscle strength (weightlifting time) were performed. In animals treated with pentadecapeptide BPC 157 was observed total functional recovery similar to healthy animals, along with supraspinate and infraspinate tendon healing. In controls, mobility rage, muscle strength, and leg length were reduced compared to pentadecapeptide BPC 157 treated animals. In conclusion, pentadecapeptide BPC 157 could be successfully used in healing and functional recovery of rotator cuff tear injury.

Comment

• bufbiker

I'd hate to be a lab rat. How many behind the neck military presses do you think they made them do before they developed the torn rotator cuffs?

Comment

Working...